Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Haha
Looking at staff members with puppy eyes is not a legit way nano :( hahaha
'twas funny XD but I've been on the server for a while now, and have some ways to get points :D
#1) What the hell do you think I do on parkour all day? xD
#2) Let's just say, flat lands are great for farms in factions.
#3) I've played about 1,500 SG matches
#4) I used to get points daily before the EULA :)
#5) I AFK over night anytime I get on factions

Now drew, despite your math, I've done some of mine, and I think I'll be getting that kit quicker than most :D

P30L10

Nov 22, 2014
1) Lobbys: Los nuevos lobbys me parecen genial, unas construciones inmensas e increibles! La nueva division desde el Hub hasta los diferentes modos de juegos me parece muy bien, ademas, el lobby exclusivo para SkyWars.
2) SkyWars: Es un gran minijuego en el cual llevo jugando alrededor de 5 meses, el nuevo lobby para su servidor me encanta y ek reseteo de las estadisticaestadísticas es lo que mas me ha gustado. Los puntos que se habian gastado en kits se han devuelto para comprar nuevos aunque un poco mas caros.

Lo unico malo para mi es que aca en Argentina no se puede jugar por el lag infernal que hay, se que esta en fase beta, pero el lag es bestial, espero que lo solucionen rapido

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I LOVE the builds for the lobby and such, we have such great builders, thats my fav part, the epic builds

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Honestly, the hub of the server is my favorite part of the update so far. As you all may know, I do enjoy building and I adore others builds. I can fly around the hub for a good amount of time just enjoying the texture and the format that was used to build, as I do wish to become a better builder than I am now, observing great builds and how things were put together, I guarantee I can excel in my building abilities sooner or later!

Reactions: NanoNet

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I love the way that the ungrateful people that want the old CCG back are too worried about themselves rather than us. c;

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
Those old kits were boring and barely benefit you but in the new update there are more variety and some of the old kits even which were awesome but had to be taken away due to the EULA. Also the new gadgets and special armour which you have to pay vanity points to get, so when a server is down there is plenty to entertain you.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I LIKE THE ARCADE LOBBY ITS AWESOME OMG WHY CANT I TURB OFF MY CAPS LOCK HELP ME PLEASEEEE

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom