Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
Instead of reading all the negative comments saying 'WE WANT THE OLD BACK' and 'WHERE ARE MY KITS?!', I thought, why not make a thread where everybody can talk about the positive things for a change that came with 2.0! You could also explain why you think that this new positive thing is better than the old so that people who feel like complaining can understand why this was done!

And just to be clear... change is a scary thing for the most of us, I agree, but that doesn't mean people can immediately go 'THIS SUCKS' when they didn't even give this update a chance yet! it got released yesterday, and it has bugs, obviously! It's an enormous new update, what do you expect? Give the update a chance and experience it for yourselves first!

Let the positive comments roll in!

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I like the new lobbys, i think the builders did an amazing job.
I also am very happy that they added redstone to kit bomber, which is what i suggested (you can guess i bought it instantly).

Reactions: BnDGames

Vothoras

Jun 27, 2014
I like the new map on Assassins, after playing it 1 and half years was the old map boring

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I Love all the kits of SW and SG, Because on Skywars before I bought all the kits and I had nothing else to do with them but now their are hundreds of kits to be used. I Love it.

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
I like the new lobbys, i think the builders did an amazing job.
I also am very happy that they added redstone to kit bomber, which is what i suggested (you can guess i bought it instantly).
I definitely agree with you regarding the lobby's! It's outstanding to see what the builders have created!
Some people are raging because their kits are gone or that some kits have changed. In my opinion it was about time that the kits got an update! Something new and fresh for the whole community to try out and experience for themselves! I love the variety of the kits!

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
I Love all the kits of SW and SG, Because on Skywars before I bought all the kits and I had nothing else to do with them but now their are hundreds of kits to be used. I Love it.
And now people can actually save up their points to buy new kits in the advanced kit section, which is a very good new feature! Because like you, I had enough points to buy all the kits on the old cubecraft. It didn't feel like I was saving up for anything, it just felt like a waste almost. But now that some kits are expensive, you get rewarded by having a lot of points (in other words, playing a lot and getting better in the game)

Reactions: Story

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The Lobby's are jaw-dropping now that you mention it.
People are complaining about lag and stuff, that's their fault, They need some new computer tech if their computer can't handle a new spawn...

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
The Lobby's are jaw-dropping now that you mention it.
People are complaining about lag and stuff, that's their fault, They need some new computer tech if their computer can't handle a new spawn...
I think everyone was taking a little beating from the update ;) Not just people w/ bad computers
And now people can actually save up their points to buy new kits in the advanced kit section, which is a very good new feature! Because like you, I had enough points to buy all the kits on the old cubecraft. It didn't feel like I was saving up for anything, it just felt like a waste almost. But now that some kits are expensive, you get rewarded by having a lot of points (in other words, playing a lot and getting better in the game)
And YES, I'm saving up for the "UnForgiving" kit in SG :D It's something that will keep me mentally and socially interacted with the server.

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
I think everyone was taking a little beating from the update ;) Not just people w/ bad computers

And YES, I'm saving up for the "UnForgiving" kit in SG :D It's something that will keep me mentally and socially interacted with the server.
Everybody was experiencing frame drops yesterday! That will be fixed once the bugs are out of the way!
Good mindset there! Being part of the community and interact with all the players in a good way makes the server a lot more fun! I'm saving up aswell ;)

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Everybody was experiencing frame drops yesterday! That will be fixed once the bugs are out of the way!
Good mindset there! Being part of the community and interact with all the players in a good way makes the server a lot more fun! I'm saving up aswell ;)
Of coarse, always good xD! But Another feature I'm quite excited about is the "Forever Leaderboards" It'll show who really has the skills ;) And can't wait for factions either, I'm sure it'll be just as amazing as the rest of the server :)

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Im not realy saving up my points... i bought about 35 diamonds on skyblock when i got my points refunded

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

Join The Party xD
The Unforgiving kit will take a while.

Let's Do Math!

If you win 15 Points per game.
1,000,000 / 15 = 66,666 Games
Nobody on the entire server is anywhere near 66,000 Wins, I Earn (by k/d) 10 Kills per EVERY game.
1,000,000 / 25 = 40,000 still a monstrous amount of wins.

Skyblock, if you create a Cactus Farm, For Examples I had one on a towny server which you could easily make on Skyblock. Keep in mind that Cactus grows Randomly but it's still accurate.
22 Cactus every 5 Minutes
22 x 2 = 44 = 44 Every 10 Minutes
44 x 6 = 264 Cactus an Hour = 264 Points an Hour on CubecraftGames
264 x 24 = 6336 Per Day
1,000,000 / 264 = 3788 Hours
3788 / 24 = 157 Days

Good Luck with that...

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
Join The Party xD

Let's Do Math!

Nobody on the entire server is anywhere near 66,000 Wins, I Earn (by k/d) 10 Kills per EVERY game.

Skyblock, if you create a Cactus Farm, For Examples I had one on a towny server which you could easily make on Skyblock. Keep in mind that Cactus grows Randomly but it's still accurate.
264 x 24 = 6336 Per Day
3788 / 24 = 157 Days

Good Luck with that...
I will see you in 10 years my friend ;) #worthit

Reactions: Story

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Join The Party xD

Let's Do Math!

264 x 24 = 6336 Per Day
3788 / 24 = 157 Days

Good Luck with that...
I have some "special" ways to get points ;) lets just say... I'm half way there :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom