• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Disclaimer: Don’t know what Speed Egg Wars is? No worries my friend! Check out this link to find out all about this awesome mode!
-https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/speed-eggwars.183219/

While I'm on a Speed Egg Wars kick, I thought I would make this post also, this one is also going to be a reader so get ready my dudez. The main point of the idea is Speed Egg Wars. Bedrock is growing massively in popularity and I find Egg Wars is lacking a bit when it comes to content and maps. What would be a fresh and great opportunity for the people of Bedrock? Speed Egg Wars. I’d say this idea is better than my Java one solely due to the fact there are SO MANY PEOPLE on here. Now don’t vote no because I just said that, cause that wouldn’t make sense, since they are on different platforms. So enough rambling, let’s get into the idea.

1) Permanently Added: Now this idea is actually split into two. A and B, I did this because the ideas I have for both of them are drastically different and have different effects on everything in Egg Wars. Here we go...

1a) Integration Into Meta | Era of Speed: The idea crossed my mind that Egg Wars needs new and fresh content, but is it possible to teach an old dog new tricks? Maybe, but it is possible to teach old tricks to a new dog. You probably have no idea what I'm saying and think I'm crazy. So let me explain: Egg Wars needs an update, but it's hard to think of ideas of course. The last game-changing update was a long time ago, but who says it has to be fresh, what if we brought something old back but in a new light. Introducing the Era of Speed. A brand new concept update featuring ALL speed features becoming one with classic egg wars. How would this work? All Speed maps would return and be available in the normal selection, a new voting option would be introduced, would you like to vote for a speed boost? Egg Wars Ranks and higher get to control your speed now. More kits, kits can be introduced from speed, some are not that powerful. This update would change the game forever, and I think in a positive way, new strategies and counters would have to be implemented, faster matches would be widely accepted and appericiated from casual to hardcore gamers. More importantly it makes everyone happy.

1b) Twin Modes | The Return: This idea brings to light the return of Speed Egg Wars as its own section of Egg Wars, not integrated with normal egg wars with all your favorite features. There isn’t much to say about this as you get the point already but since you're here if you see this please at the bottom of your response comment “Meow” :)

Thank you guys for reading this, I really appreciate you taking the time to read and respond to this, now before you vote I must remind you don't vote no because you hold a personal vendetta against me, cause that’s just silly my dude. Have a wonderful evening! Feel free to comment below what you would like to see and what you're not sure about, suggestions or questions are welcome. Stay safe and stay healthy Cubecrafters! :cube_light::)

Link to other thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-return-of-speed-egg-wars.231633/

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom