Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
GG my friend, GG.
One tip: add 666% MOAR SHADERS
Seriously though, good build. Very consistent palette but maybe the castle itself might have some more shapes.

Reactions: TeoVolcano

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
GG my friend, GG.
One tip: add 666% MOAR SHADERS
Seriously though, good build. Very consistent palette but maybe the castle itself might have some more shapes.
I agree. I don't really like how the castle turned out, as I wanted it to have some more shape. I'll keep building these kind of things so I can improve.
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!! :D

Reactions: RynezDev

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I agree. I don't really like how the castle turned out, as I wanted it to have some more shape. I'll keep building these kind of things so I can improve.
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!! :D
I want to break the good support the good support: WORST BUILDING EVAR. DESBANEARON MY CTA I WANTEARON TO COMPRAR RANGE OWNER

TheCaptain

Jul 2, 2016
Not too shabby mate ;), could use a little more stuff though you know how to contact me and you know what I do for a living so hit me up if you need my help ;)

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Not too shabby mate ;), could use a little more stuff though you know how to contact me and you know what I do for a living so hit me up if you need my help ;)
Ikr, I didn't really want to add too many things, even though I could have made more trees and more structures. We could definitely build something together (if you want to):D

TheCaptain

Jul 2, 2016
Ikr, I didn't really want to add too many things, even though I could have made more trees and more structures. We could definitely build something together (if you want to):D
Sure thing I can teach you some things (and yes I do, do small builds with detail) A builder needs to be able to do everything xD

Ultimate_Derp_1

May 21, 2016
i've just entered this community and i thought i would do some research, there is a very good reason you are a builder here :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom