• Yes, but with changes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I have my own idea for this issue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Apr 11, 2020
Hey there, as you all might know, I got my ban due to focusing, long story, but really now, focusing should become forbidden in some way, as I dont want another player to share my fate. Focusing might be just part of PvP in general, but as I already have experienced, it can severely drain your fun in FFA. On a "family friendly" server like cube such things shouldnt happen, as especially kids cant handle players like dikkehans focusing or bullying them all the time.
Im not even crying about that players might kill you 3 or 4 times in a row, maybe theyre mad at you for cleaning them, etc. just stay away from them.
But if a player chases you around on a map for 30 minutes instead of getting some kills or continiues to be hostile over several months, then something clearly goes wrong.
(All the things dikkehans did to me)
You still shouldnt say im just crying, I was just personally affected by this, I think over 50 players were focusing me in general.
My suggestions would either be making it punishable, but only with video evidence, as screenshots can be faked.
(I know what im talking about)
The second suggestion would be a plugin, which prevents players to hit another player for an amount of time after they killed her/him like 10 times in a certain amount of time so they can rest without getting killed all the time.

Reactions: Sponta and LlTE
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom