Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dusthillguy

Feb 12, 2017
Hi,

Today someone tried to steal my minecraft/mojang and possibly also my gmail account. They also tried to register an account on this site using my email address (I got a registration confirmation message this afternoon) under the username 'mami28'.

I've changed all my passwords (gmail, mojang, and other sites to be safe) but I thought it might be a good idea to let you know that the account 'mami28' was registered by someone who tried to steal a mojang/minecraft account.

Sorry if I haven't given enough information. Let me know if you want more proof/verification of this.
By the way I had to use my alternate email to register here to post this, because my regular email was taken (due to this 'mami28' person trying to sign up with it)

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Thank you for the notification! What you can do is change all you passwords(which you did) then send a private message to this mami guy and tell him to delete the account because it is not his email. Who knows? Maybe he made a typo.

dusthillguy

Feb 12, 2017
He didn't make a typo - he actually gained access to my mojang account and tried to change my password (I got password change notification emails from mojang, and this was the first thing that happened. The cubecraft notification email came a while afterwards). Sorry I didn't make that clear in my first post. While he had access to my mojang account, he also changed my minecraft skin and username.

I'll now try to contact mojang to let them know.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
He didn't make a typo - he actually gained access to my mojang account and tried to change my password (I got password change notification emails from mojang, and this was the first thing that happened. The cubecraft notification email came a while afterwards). Sorry I didn't make that clear in my first post. He also changed my minecraft skin and username.
Did you give your password or ip out to anyone at any given time?

dusthillguy

Feb 12, 2017
@Golapagos
I've never given my password to anyone, nor would I. As for my IP address, it's possible that someone may have found it somehow, but I don't recall giving it to anyone.

@Jeff_Bllkth
As you can see, there is no a member with that name registered on the forum.
I don't know how this forum/site works, but it might be because this person didn't have access to my emails in order to click the activation link in the email that was sent. Or maybe he quickly deleted the account because he realized I was aware that something was going on (I reset my mojang password around the same time the cubecraft notification came in)

A

Aventador

@Golapagos
I've never given my password to anyone, nor would I. As for my IP address, it's possible that someone may have found it somehow, but I don't recall giving it to anyone.

@Jeff_Bllkth

I don't know how this forum/site works, but it might be because this person didn't have access to my emails in order to click the activation link in the email that was sent. Or maybe he quickly deleted the account because he realized I was aware that something was going on (I reset my mojang password around the same time the cubecraft notification came in)
You should really contact a admin. I prefer @Mac

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom