Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @xGatsby

I was also happened one time with me. This issue can you easy solve by restarting your minecraft. If this doesn't work, can you start a conversation with one of our staffmembers or reporting it in bugs/report.

F

Facelurite

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This happens sometimes to me too. Try right-clicking your sword, this can help the problem.
Correctamundo!

The problem is a common 1.8 bug, I don't believe this is unique to CubeCraft, it's a client-side bug that shows you holding your sword normally but you're actually blocking on the other players screen, this is also why you are taking a considerably less amount of damage. The server also see's you as blocking and you can't hit whilst blocking so the hits do not register thus looking like the player is invincible.

Hopefully this cleared it up for you, no need to report this. :)

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
The problem is a common 1.8 bug, I don't believe this is unique to CubeCraft, it's a client-side bug that shows you holding your sword normally but you're actually blocking on the other players screen, this is also why you are taking a considerably less amount of damage. The server also see's you as blocking and you can't hit whilst blocking so the hits do not register thus looking like the player is invincible.
Oh, makes sense. Thanks for the help

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom