Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have it?

• Total voters

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Basically, it is that, just like when you join a team in any team minigame it tells you in the chat "Joined team ... 1", when someone enters your team, it notifies you in the chat that one person has entered or has left.
I see maybe that isn't very necessary, probably it would be ignored by most of the people. But if, for example, you have certain "trouble" with someone, you could just see if they are trying to join your team.
Please explain the reasons why you would like to have it or you wouldn't like to have it and you can also add what you want in the comments! I wanna know what does people think about this little idea.

Also, a new command could be added. A command that allows you to don't lets someone join your team. But that would make a lot of problems so that would be another suggestion, and more complicated.

Thank you!

Btw this is my first suggestion, so if I did anything wrong, I would like to know it!

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Basically, it is that, just like when you join a team in any team minigame it tells you in the chat "Joined team ... 1", when someone enters your team, it notifies you in the chat that one person has entered or has left.
I see maybe that isn't very necessary, probably it would be ignored by most of the people. But if, for example, you have certain "trouble" with someone, you could just see if they are trying to join your team.
Please explain the reasons why you would like to have it or you wouldn't like to

I don't think this is all necessary since we all can click the nether star and see who joined our team, you can just switch teams and you don't really need a notification being sent to you that someone joined your team. Also, parties exist so if you don't really want random people join your team, you can just party someone and you will both be in a team together. Why do you really want this to be added? Like if it notifies you that someone joined your game it's okay, but your team? Idk.

Also, a new command could be added. A command that allows you to don't lets someone join your team. But that would make a lot of problems so that would be another suggestion, and more complicated.
This would make the game unbalanced and really messy, I prefer to not add a command to not allow someone to join your team but as I said, just party someone and join a game so you guys are together in a team.

Btw this is my first suggestion, so if I did anything wrong, I would like to know it!
This is your first suggestion and you did nothing wrong, it's an amazing idea to give it a try and suggest creative things you have, or give your new ideas so people can give their opinions on them. I loved your idea, but I think you can make a better one than this one as I'm sure about that :D

I apologize if my reply was some kind of wrong but you can correct me anytime anywhere.
Keep it up! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Fisktratt and Nyawh

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
I don't think this is all necessary since we all can click the nether star and see who joined our team, you can just switch teams and you don't really need a notification being sent to you that someone joined your team. Also, parties exist so if you don't really want random people join your team, you can just party someone and you will both be in a team together. Why do you really want this to be added? Like if it notifies you that someone joined your game it's okay, but your team? Idk.

This would make the game unbalanced and really messy, I prefer to not added a command to not allow someone to join your team but as I said, just party someone and join a game so you guys are together in a team.

This is your first suggestion and you did nothing wrong, it's an amazing idea to give it a try and suggest creative things you have, or give your new ideas so people can give their opinions on them. I loved your idea, but I think you can make a better one than this one as I'm sure about that :D

I apologize if my reply was some kind of wrong but you can correct me anytime anywhere.
Keep it up! <3

I actually made this suggestion because I thought it was easy to add to the server and easy to make as a suggestion.
So, thank you for you "feedback"! I'll try my best to think in better suggestions than this one and, I hope recieving more comments like this one! It gives me a lot of motivation to improve and to think new features i would like to see! :)
Tysm.

Reactions: Stablish

nukeman789

Feb 8, 2020
Bueno, quería hablar sobre Skyblock. Creo que es un buen Skyblock, pero uno de esos problemas es que se crayea, estos aspectos pueden mejorar. Otra Cosa Es Que el personal del 1,8 Podria Mejorar el personal ya Que Siempre encontraría ONU pirata informático también podria implementar ONU Desarrollador párrafo sentinela , ya Que No Es Un Mal AntiCheat , Pero Para Que SIRVA NECESITA Desarrollo y Trabajo Suficiente. Saludos al equipo de cubecraft y gracias por leer.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
Bueno, quería hablar sobre Skyblock. Creo que es un buen Skyblock, pero uno de esos problemas es que se crayea, estos aspectos pueden mejorar. Otra Cosa Es Que el personal del 1,8 Podria Mejorar el personal ya Que Siempre encontraría ONU pirata informático también podria implementar ONU Desarrollador párrafo sentinela , ya Que No Es Un Mal AntiCheat , Pero Para Que SIRVA NECESITA Desarrollo y Trabajo Suficiente. Saludos al equipo de cubecraft y gracias por leer.
Este no es el sitio apropiado para postear esta sugerencia, ya que estas dentro de un post de otra persona. Tendría que crear tú tu propio post para tu sugerencia.
Además te recomiendo que escribas en inglés si puedes ya que hay muchísima más gente que habla inglés en los foros.
También es importante explicar las sugerencias al detalle, explicar errores, como solucionarlos, problemas que causan...
Espero que esto te ayude ^^

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Please explain the reasons why you would like to have it or you wouldn't like to have it and you can also add what you want in the comments! I wanna know what does people think about this little idea.

Thank you!

It will certainly be chill to see who you are sitting with, but some people want to sit with the 'good people', it doesn't really matter to me because I make a plan myself and I don't really the points there either of, because you do one right click and you already see who are you on the to team with. For me it is a 50/50 case, so I still vote yes, but I don't entirely agree.

Reactions: Nyawh

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This may be me, but I mostly don't really mind who's in my team or who's leaving my team. If I am in a squad with some friends, then I do check the teams because obviously we want to be in the same team with each other. Though, if it's for random teammates then I honestly don't really mind/care. So I am kinda neutral to no in this one.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I personally don't need this. I also think that many people abuse it by switching teams all the time, so your entire chat is spammed. Perhaps it is an idea because as a function you can turn it on and off in the lobby.I personally don't need this. I also think that many people abuse it by switching teams all the time, so your entire chat is spammed. Perhaps it is an idea because as a function you can turn it on and off in the lobby.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom