Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Real JamesPlayzGamesHD

Aug 7, 2016
I got a notification about it on my phone that was mojang email was changed to so and so and I changed it back. that was last night but I am still getting hacked

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
no problem, go to mojang's site and search where can i find my transaction id , find it and send a email to mojang support , it says below in help the content of email you should send .Send it and mojang will reply you very fast to give you your account back!

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
here you are :

Paypal
This ID is a seventeen-character alphanumeric code.
example: 1AB23456C7890123D
In some cases, you can be issued a PayPal receipt number, which is four sets of numbers.
example: 1234-5678-9012-3456

To recover this transaction ID, you can log into your Paypal account and view the ID in your transaction history. Alternatively, you can visit Paypal.com and click "Contact" to request the ID.

Credit or Debit card

December 2013 – present
All current transactions made using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are handled by our payment partner Braintree.

This transaction ID is a set of six or seven numbers and letters.
example: 1a2bcd3
previously: ab2bcd

If you have lost this transaction ID, contact Mojang support and provide the name of the cardholder, the date of purchase, expiration date, card type, and last four digits of the card used for the purchase.

2011 – December 2013
Credit and debit card transactions between mid-2011 to December 2013 were handled by our payment partner Skrill (formerly Moneybookers).

This transaction ID is a sequence of nine or ten numbers.
example: 9876543210
previously: 987654321

To recover this transaction ID, get in touch with a Skrill representative by emailing them at help@skrill.com. When contacting them, use the email address from your purchase, put "Minecraft" in the subject field, and ask for the Merchant Transaction ID from your purchase of Minecraft.

Earlier than mid-2011
Credit and debit card transactions made earlier than mid-2011 were handled by our previous payment partner DIBS.

This transaction ID is a sequence of nine digits.
example: 123456789
To retrieve this ID, you will need to have saved your original purchase email. If you do not have this, you can contact customer support for alternate account verification methods.

Other
If your purchase was not made by any of the previous mentioned payment methods, and it was made after December 16th, 2015, it may have been processed by our payment partner Adyen. Adyen handles a range of local alternative payment methods such as Alipay and various bank transfers.

This transaction ID is a sequence of sixteen numbers.
example: 1234567891234567

If you cannot locate this email nor transactions ID, please contact customer support.

If you paid using a Paysafecard, UnionPay or Trustly, it was most likely handled by Skrill,

Mojang gift code
Gift codes can be purchased in our online store or on Amazon. They are not available for purchase anywhere else.

Mojang gift codes can be identified by their five sets of five letters and numbers. Until October 2015, Mojang gift codes were three sets of four characters.
example: A1B2C-D3E4F-G5H6I-J7K8L-M9N0P
previously: a1b2-c3d4-e5f6 or B2C3-D4F6-G7H8

If you need to recover a gift code that you no longer have access to, ask the person who gave you the code to log into www.minecraft.net/profile or account.mojang.com (depending on where the code was purchased) to retrieve the code for you.
If your code was bought on Amazon, you will need to contact Amazon for help retrieving your code.

Reactions: Ping Ether

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
younb do it , because if he doesn't go online for 1 hour , the hacker will make whatever he wants!

I believe you should do this for the better of the player , now your choice!

Real JamesPlayzGamesHD

Aug 7, 2016
Would it be possible to make a new account but have my gold rank on it? or would I have to buy it. It's Christmas time and it would mean alot

Laur9341

Dec 23, 2016
today i was playing cube craft but, then i try to play cube craft, they say i can't becomes they said i have hack but i never hack and boom im banned :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
Top Bottom