Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

swordza

Mar 23, 2021
I'm not sure if this is against the rules but it should be so I was streaming and the green team decided to make swasticas all over their base I hope they get banned or at the very least a suspension I ended up showing all the names of that team in the end.
Do not go out of your way to harass any of them I showed their names in hopes of getting them banned or some type of punishment for this.

Evidence:
(go to 59:52 and 1:01:12 For names of all the team members)

I don't know who was the main person that did it in green team but I hope the mods can figure something out I don't want people getting their fun ruined by seeing something like this.

Reactions: Dualninja

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! This is definetly not allowed and is punishable. You need video evidence of the player building the Swastika, so it's a 100% the right players are getting punished. (Not all players in the green team will get punished if one of them was building.)

As far as I saw at 59:52 and 1:01:12 you do not have video evidence of them building it, which means that you unfortunately do not have enough evidence.

If you do have enough evidence, you can report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom