Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sergio mattews

Dec 15, 2015
About the last week, sometimes when i try to entry to cubecraft, it appears the session its not valid. I was searching about this and i think someone was entrying my minecraft account. My name is kabronazo and i have diamond rank.I have changed the minecraft password, but,can you please ban the ip of the kabronazo that logged last time please?

UPADTE: confirmed, I tried to connect right now and it appears "Unexpected? Report this: You logged in from another location"

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
You sometimes have to restart your Minecraft in order to enter a server. This also occurs when you were the only one who used the account.
Also, while I'm not completely sure, I do not think staff members are able to look up previous IPs per account. Don't quote me on that, however.

As long as you don't get falsely muted or banned, I don't think this is a huge issue. If you do get muted or banned, appeal as soon as possible and mention that your account got compromised and everything happened without your permission. Change your password again and you should be good! :)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You sometimes have to restart your Minecraft in order to enter a server. This also occurs when you were the only one who used the account.
Also, while I'm not completely sure, I do not think staff members are able to look up previous IPs per account. Don't quote me on that, however.

As long as you don't get falsely muted or banned, I don't think this is a huge issue. If you do get muted or banned, appeal as soon as possible and mention that your account got compromised and everything happened without your permission. Change your password again and you should be good! :)
I would also screenshot the "login from another location" screen

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom