Not open for further replies.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, CubeCrafters!

As we all know, @Elenahh has pushed an amazing thread about The translation team achievements.
You can check it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/translations-now-meet-java-and-bedrock-🌎🎉.260130/

After playing with the Arabic language in CubeCraft, I have found some mistakes that should be fixed soon!
1.png

2.png
3.png

4.png

QUICK NOTICE: You must change your game language before you change it in CubeCraft!

Thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yaaay!
My 300th Message!

zAmeer

Mar 15, 2020
You should change Minecraft language to get a change of everything! and everything will be alright!

Reactions: maflenoo

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello!

Please ensure that your whole client is set to Arabic before using the translations, otherwise symbols will be not understandable. As for missing translations, we are aware! As the release stated, we have only translated part of the game, not everything just yet.

Let me know if there are still issues after changing the language. There should have been a warning in the settings menu, will double check to see if it is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom