Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
1. More Mobs: I want to see some GHASTS. I want to see some ENDERMEN. I want to see some of thos holy looking devil villagers from those mansions. And I want them to be INTRESTING.

2. I want you to nerf turrets, but, when I say nerf turrets I dont mean make them completely worthless like you did to artillary.

3. I want you to buff artillery, but make sure turret is better.

4. I want you to nerf magma cubes because right now you can just kill an entire team with 12 magma cubes and some regen.

5. I don't want you to make magma cubes bad, just make them the #2 best mob, no the #1st.

6. I want you to buff giant or remove the price/make magma cubes worth more and ignore #5.

7. I want the option to disable leach beam cus for me it lags. (You can enable as well if you still want it) (Ik I JUST said this is in another suggestion but I want it so y'know)

8. I want new towers. We didn't see any new towers. Where are meh towers, y'know I spent hard work (10mins) designing them from my like 6month old suggestion no one is even ALLOWED to post on thanks to necroposting AKA the page 2 of doom (ask yourself, how many look on page 2 or 3? Yeah...)

9. I want 5x5 space to be ONLY 5x5 towers cus PEOPLE SPAMMING ARE ANNOYING, HERE ARE MY RULES FOR YOU NOOBS:

3x3 Spaces is for 3x3.
5x5 spaces is for 5x5 only
6x6 spaces is for 4 3x3's or one 5x5 (preferably 5x5)

TIPS:

Send your team to the back and then YOU place turrets at front, this will give you more money because you kill more stuff (grant it your other team become INCREDIBLY poor, but who cares about them follow this and you'll win anyway)

2. If #2 does not happen, place turrets PRETTY MUCH everywhere.

3. In some spaces, put 1 fire, 1 quake, 1 Zeus and 1 sorcerer. Do that every 20 spaces or more.

4. Unfortunately, if the enemy team do not spam you with mobs it doesn't work (but still put turrets everywhere cus it helps)

With this technique I have gotten this stuff regularly:

(I was going to put my picture of 200,000 Gold and 50,000 EXP but I LOST THE IMAGE... DO ANY OF YOU FEEL MY PAAAAAIIIINNNNNN.... now I have to do it again. :/ #FirstWorldProblems)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom