Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do YOU hate about paintball?

• Those maps!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fact that I run out of paintballs in 1v1's etc!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Right so, as IGN: drummerpilot quite clearly and quite rightly said on my Some things about skywars that annoy me (I still like the game, however) thread, I'm not a very positive person on the forums when it comes to making threads. Why? BECAUSE I LIKE TO CRITICISE EVERYTHING DAMNIT!

So uh yeah, read the title and continue I guess.

SOME THINGS THAT ANNOY ME ABOUT PAINTBALL (WARNING, THE FOLLOWING IS WRITTEN IN A SATIRICAL AND VERY VERY SLIGHTLY COMEDIC WAY, ALTHOUGH BRINGING UP SOME VALID POINTS, SO IF IT SEEMS OVER-EXAGGERATED, THATS BECAUSE IT PROBABLY IS).

1. The spawn areas:

Someone tell me the following: Who the hell likes Orange's span area on the map desert. No-one. Someone tell me, Who the hell likes that one spawn area on the map War where if you immediately run forward, you end up in some weird wooden trench thingy. No-one.

2. The Players:

TIME FOR ANOTHER MINI-LIST:

1. EZ GUY: Same as the skywars EZ guy, everything in life (even when slaughtered) was completely EZ!

2. The 'OOOO TRICKSHOT GUY': All they do is boast in chat about a trick shot. Now, I myself, If I land a trick shot (like the 360 no-aim/no-scope kill I got like a month ago, no joke by the way), Will immediately say in global chat in all caps: TRICK SHOT! Why? because I'm proud. HOWEVER, to these people....

EVERY KILL IS A TRICK SHOT! :)

3. The 'Oh my god you are hacking reported guy': Now, everyone, whether it be accidental or not, has made a false accusation for hacking in chat. I've done it, you've probably done it (don't lie). Hell, most of the time we say HACKER because at the angle we are at, it truly does look like they are hacking when in reality they aren't....

BUT THESE PLAYERS BASED ON THIS, CONSTANTLY PLAY AT A STUPID ANGLE, 'CUS EVERYONES A HACKER!

4. The 'I don't know what I am doing so I will blame my teammates instead!' guy: Right, in the past I have shouted at my teammates (In chat I guess? Is that an even a thing you can do). Like, not OMG YOUR ALL TERRIBLE shouted but, 'What the hell are doing' or 'Why is everyone on my team trying to do a 1v5?' in global chat, so it attracts their attention more. Why? Because I truly believe they were trolling or had no clue on what they are doing. But when you blame your team EVERY MATCH, that's when something is god-awfully wrong. Or maybe you're just too good and need to find another game.

5. The newcomer guy:

BEFORE YOU SAY 'but awex they can't help it, they are new, also this has nothing to do with paintball!' firstly: We're not talking about paintball currently, we are talking about players, keep up! And secondly: They might not be able to help it... but they're still ANNOYING, so, I am still counting them.

Anyway, this one is self-explanatory, they just don't have a clue, do they?

BACK TO THE MAIN LIST!!!!!!

3. The maps:

Right, not every map is annoying, but there is more than usual that annoy me:

WAR: IT'S ANNOYING 'CUS I ALWAYS GET THAT SPAWN THAT I WAS ON ABOUT BEFORE!

NETHER: IT'S A FUN MAP BUT WHEN I DIE OF FIRE I RESPAWN ON FIRE!

DESERT: ONLY 2 OF THE SPAWNS ARE GOOD, AND I AM ALWAYS ON ORANGE! ALSO, THERE IS A 2X1 HOLE TO GET STUCK IN RIGHT OUTSIDE SOME OF THE SPAWNS. AND MOST OF THE TIME YOUR STUCK ALL THE GAME!

THAT ONE I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW: I DON'T KNOW IF THEY REMOVED IT BUT, THERE WAS 2X1 HOLE THAT YOU COULD GET TRAPPED IN SO IT'S ANNOYING.

4. The fact that I have lost at least 10+ kills in at least a couple matches alone because I ran out of paintballs:

GIVE US UNLIMITED PAINTBALLS DAMNIT (don't lock this thread just cause I demanded something, note that this is completely satirical but designed to bring up some valid points) ALSO, DON'T MAKE IT SOME STUPID: 'OH SORRY, YOU NEED TO BUY OUR RANKS' THING!

5. It's almost impossible to get a 60% win ratio, cause lets face it, if you're the only good player, and everyone else is one of those annoying players, YOU AREN'T WINNING TODAY, SORRY!

Okay, you can leave now (Only joking like this post so I become popular).

Reactions: DrHam

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Um. I agree with a few of these points, but wow. No need to be so...... Um..... what's the word. Anyway, maybe try and make threads In a more friendly manner... I get what your threads are about but there is no need for all these caps and stuff. Anyway, I think the paintball maps are fine, the spawn points don't seem too bad, my only problem is the glitch on the nether map- where you can't take the flag.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Not only paintball, but the whole Arcade, most of problems you've mentioned here are also present in other Arcade minigames. Every game in Arcade has bugs and/or is unplayable and some of them use pretty old mechanics, no update has been given to Arcade since 2015.

Reactions: Komodо

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
your poll isn't helping
I would recommend do 2 things with your pole
1 add a nothing part
and 2 allow multiple votes
5. The newcomer guy:

BEFORE YOU SAY 'but awex they can't help it, they are new, also this has nothing to do with paintball!' firstly: We're not talking about paintball currently, we are talking about players, keep up! And secondly: They might not be able to help it... but they're still ANNOYING, so, I am still counting them.
now if you see an alex they are all of a sudden new?
what if their skin just isn't rendering
I only really agree with all the player stereotype ones except for that 1

Reactions: DanDaDino

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
ALSO, DON'T MAKE IT SOME STUPID: 'OH SORRY, YOU NEED TO BUY OUR RANKS' THING!
that would be against the EULA
THAT ONE I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW: I DON'T KNOW IF THEY REMOVED IT BUT, THERE WAS 2X1 HOLE THAT YOU COULD GET TRAPPED IN SO IT'S ANNOYING.
Also on desert
don't lock this thread just cause I demanded something, note that this is completely satirical but designed to bring up some valid points
This is a suggestion so they wouldn't lock it for that

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think spawn points are a major issue, forget what map it is but theres one where one team spawns on a boat and almost is forced to go through water to get onto the land. It's rage inducing for players on that team so I think that should be reviewed.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I agree with that from 'ez boy', Everyone can the best player kills in paintball And I hate it When anyone says ez boy. Maybe remove the word ez ??

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom