Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

which one will you be most hyped about if it gets added

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 26, 2018
  1. I'm not one to complain but sorry the anti-cheat is rubbish. Every game I encounter there are anti knockback hackers fly hackers kill aura hackers and a lot more in Skywars if you can find a top of the line anti-cheat I would love that and so would a lot of other people
  2. My 2nd suggestion will be adding a VIP or MVP rank a little below 1000 Minecoins as I have 1060 and I would definitely but it
  3. My third suggestion is some kind of kit system or perk system similar to Hypixel where there are kits and perks you can buy them with coins and upgrade them with coins which brings me to my 4th suggestion
  4. You should add coins that are individual to that minigame only so survival games coins cant be spent on Skywars we can spend these coins on perks and kits
  5. Something I think would be cool to add and that is loot crates every game you win depending on how many kills you get, how much damage you have dealt and how many arrows hit a player we can open this in the main lobby where you can get trails, win effects, buddies, cages, prefixes and username colours

D

Deleted member 150344

I'm not one to complain but sorry the anti-cheat is rubbish. Every game I encounter there are anti knockback hackers fly hackers kill aura hackers and a lot more in Skywars if you can find a top of the line anti-cheat I would love that and so would a lot of other people
I think the staff team is already aware of this.
My 2nd suggestion will be adding a VIP or MVP rank a little below 1000 Minecoins as I have 1060 and I would definitely but
I think improving the current ranks will be much better than adding new ranks.
My third suggestion is some kind of kit system or perk system similar to Hypixel where there are kits and perks you can buy them with coins and upgrade them with coins which brings me to my 4th suggestion
I think this already exists?
Something I think would be cool to add and that is loot crates every game you win depending on how many kills you get, how much damage you have dealt and how many arrows hit a player we can open this in the main lobby where you can get trails, win effects, buddies, cages, prefixes and username colours
Yeah this will be awesome. +1

Abodz

May 14, 2018
1: the server is still in development (beta) So everything will be fine when they release the server.

2: now there will be bundles only like pioneer, School, And they will be removed, Next incoming up bundle will be halloween, ranks will be there for sure when they release the server.

3: Yeah as I told you, Server still in Beta, kits will be added soon, You should be able to get in game points which you can buy kits and perks with them. Not with MineCones.

4: No, there will be points which you will earn every game/Achievement and you can spend them whenever you want (Not in store items).

5: Yeah I think they will add cubelets - more loot items soon.

Thanks for reading. :D
Estimate release month: January 2019

~Abod

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
  1. I'm not one to complain but sorry the anti-cheat is rubbish. Every game I encounter there are anti knockback hackers fly hackers kill aura hackers and a lot more in Skywars if you can find a top of the line anti-cheat I would love that and so would a lot of other people
  2. My 2nd suggestion will be adding a VIP or MVP rank a little below 1000 Minecoins as I have 1060 and I would definitely but it
  3. My third suggestion is some kind of kit system or perk system similar to Hypixel where there are kits and perks you can buy them with coins and upgrade them with coins which brings me to my 4th suggestion
  4. You should add coins that are individual to that minigame only so survival games coins cant be spent on Skywars we can spend these coins on perks and kits
  5. Something I think would be cool to add and that is loot crates every game you win depending on how many kills you get, how much damage you have dealt and how many arrows hit a player we can open this in the main lobby where you can get trails, win effects, buddies, cages, prefixes and username colours
Seems to me a good idea! Good that you think about the server.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I'm not one to complain but sorry the anti-cheat is rubbish. Every game I encounter there are anti knockback hackers fly hackers kill aura hackers and a lot more in Skywars if you can find a top of the line anti-cheat I would love that and so would a lot of other people
Sure, the anti-cheat isn't perfect. But, keep in mind that there is always gonna be a better cheat client than there is a anti-cheat to counter it. This is why we've got a reports site where you can report cheaters and help to fill in gaps within the anti-cheat.
My 2nd suggestion will be adding a VIP or MVP rank a little below 1000 Minecoins as I have 1060 and I would definitely but it
There is already ranks that you can buy on the store (Though, you can make suggestions about what should be added to improve those ranks.)
My third suggestion is some kind of kit system or perk system similar to Hypixel where there are kits and perks you can buy them with coins and upgrade them with coins which brings me to my 4th suggestion
2018-10-15_20.43.01.png

You should add coins that are individual to that minigame only so survival games coins cant be spent on Skywars we can spend these coins on perks and kits
I don't really like this suggestion due to there already being a points system already existing. I mean, i would rather have one set of coins rather than having a total of 4 or more sets of coins, with one being for eggwars etc. Also, once you've got all the kits/perks for eggwars (For example), then the points that you gain from the game will be kinda just be sitting around useless and stuff.
Something I think would be cool to add and that is loot crates every game you win depending on how many kills you get, how much damage you have dealt and how many arrows hit a player we can open this in the main lobby where you can get trails, win effects, buddies, cages, prefixes and username colours
There is already a cubelets system that does the same exact thing and gives you pretty much everything you listed above. Apart from username colours and prefixes. (Only random or from some achievements)

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv

It's worth noting that this is a post about Bedrock and not Java, some of the replies I'm not sure seem to have spotted that. So, with that in mind:

1. Our anti-cheat on Bedrock is still very much being worked on, there are also a couple of fairly major bugs that need fixing that may appear as if players are cheating when they aren't. We're on it.
2. We have several bundles on the way that will give you cool things to spend your Minecoins on.
3&4. We have plans regarding progression and how that is going to work, we'd like to get things working smoothly before we address this though. I highly doubt we'll add a new virtual currency as part of that, but you never know.
5. The rules surrounding loot boxes are quite muddied right now, and constantly evolving, particularly on Bedrock. We'll see.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom