Votes: 3 30.0%
  • More structures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less golden items

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I know the bingo community update technically already happened, but as it is the most popular beta game currently I think that they will soon add this as a real game. If so, I have a few suggestions for that update. Most of these are small, but I have a few ideas a little larger.

Speed Mode
For those who think bingo is too long, there could be a speed mode with a few main changes.
1) Auto-Smelt
2) Larger ore spawn rate
3) A slightly (25%) faster day and night cycle
4) Potentially easier items

Different card types
(If someone has suggested this before sorry)
This might be a little difficult to implement, as it is too game changing to be a voting option probably, but maybe a little small for a different mode. This idea is that there are different types of cards that the game could have with different types of items that would affect the gameplay. Everyone would still have the same card as everyone else.
Random Card - the current way, random mix of items
Mining Card- different ores or minerals/thins made with ores/minerals
Food Card - various foods (I think there's at least 25 including golden)
Dye/Nature Card - various dyes or nature related thins, such as seeds or leaves
Building Supplies Card - stairs, slabs, bricks, doors, and other items used for building. This will be a fast game mainly involving crafting and finding the right biome.

Smaller Changes/additions:

Teams Mode:

Teams mode 4v4 is fun, but why not go farther and add teams of 2, 3, 6, or even a 10v10 game?

Bingo!

As a small touch, as well as saying "gg" to get one xp point, in bingo, when you win, saying "bingo!" or a different spelling should also give you one xp.

Carrots and Potatoes
This has been said by @Gainfullterror, but I decided to mention it in here, but it a great mini suggestion I though I should include it. It regards the annoying rarity of carrots and potatoes. Here is the link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bingo-carrots-potatoes.203889/#post-954387

Generated Structures
This might already exist, but I think since they already have smaller biomes, there should be a larger chance for structures like temples and dungeons to spawn. If this already exists completely disregard the previous sentence.

Golden Items
I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I find the oddly large number of golden weapons on the board annoying, especially seeing as gold is as technically rare is diamond.

Well, that's my suggestion, thanks for reading.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I know the bingo community update technically already happened, but as it is the most popular beta game currently I think that they will soon add this as a real game. If so, I have a few suggestions for that update. Most of these are small, but I have a few ideas a little larger.

Speed Mode
For those who think bingo is too long, there could be a speed mode with a few main changes.
1) Auto-Smelt
2) Larger ore spawn rate

Different card types
This might be a little difficult to implement, as it is too game changing to be a voting option probably, but maybe a little small for a different mode. This idea is that there are different types of cards that the game could have with different types of items that would affect the gameplay. Everyone would still have the same card as everyone else.
Building Supplies Card - stairs, slabs, bricks, doors, and other items used for building. This will be a fast game mainly involving crafting and finding the right biome.

Teams Mode:

Teams mode 4v4 is fun, but why not go farther and add teams of 2, 3, 6, or even a 10v10 game?

Bingo!

As a small touch, as well as saying "gg" to get one xp point, in bingo, when you win, saying "bingo!" or a different spelling should also five you one xp.

Carrots and Potatoes
This has been said by @Gainfullterror, but I decided to mention it in here, but it a great mini suggestion I though I should include it. It regards the annoying rarity of carrots and potatoes. Here is the link:

Generated Structures
This might already exist, but I think since they already have smaller biomes, there should be a larger chance for structures like temples and dungeons to spawn. If this already exists completely disregard the previous sentence.

Golden Items
I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I find the oddly large number of golden weapons on the board annoying, especially seeing as gold is as technically rare is diamond.

I like the ideas, but I disagree with the bigger spawn rates of ores and easier items. I think those are fine.

Djekko_

Novice Member
Jun 30, 2017
UK

Speed Mode
1) Auto-Smelt
2) Larger ore spawn rate

Different card types

Teams Mode:

Bingo!

As a small touch, as well as saying "gg" to get one xp point, in bingo, when you win, saying "bingo!" or a different spelling should also five you one xp.

Carrots and Potatoes

Generated Structures

Golden Items

Hey these are some awesome suggestions we will put these forward for our next bingo update :). A solution to the carrots and potatoes will be out in the next few hours :). Thanks for playing.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey there,

I am just gonna give my feedback on when I think about each idea :)

Speed mode
I think bigger ore veins and auto smelt together would be too much, one of them is enough. Perhaps if Bingo gets an own lobby, it could be a different game, just like speed and normal UHC.

Different card types
I disagree with this, because I like the mix of both mining items and nature items. A good strategy and planning are needed to complete a row quickly. Sometimes I see a card with a row with only mining items, these games usually go quicker and aren't as fun in my opinion.

Team Mode
Yeah sure, why not. Although a team of 10 would be very chaotic if they all spawned next to each others. Everyone would be trying to get the food, wood and ores.

Bingo!
100% agree, by the way did you know saying 'wp' also gives +1 exp.? :D

Carrots and Potatoes
Yes I agree with this, villages are really rare and sometimes already looted. I think Cubecraft should just 1 or 2 randomly grown crops near water.

Generated Structures
I absolutely disagree with this, a structure is a huge advantages over others. Take a jungle temple for example: it contains arrows, redstone, string (for bow/fishing rod), levers and 2 chests filled with ingots or monsters drops.

Golden Items
Yes I agree, there is a huge amount of golden stuff on cards and gold is really hard to find without a cave, ravine or something else.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom