Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ok pete

Dec 30, 2020
this is basically the only server i play because it doesnt give me nine thousand ping and it's pretty fun but i've been getting rly mad at some unfair stuff that i've been spotting on the skywars minigames so here's some suggestions:

make the game more balanced
what i mean by this is, some people on their islands gets like half diamond armor and a sharp 2 diamond sword while the rest just get half chain armor and iron, i think it would be fair if everyone got the same items but with some modifications. another thing is, make different servers for newer players and experienced players, by putting beginners and experts on the same servers it kinda makes stuff pretty unfair

small selection of kits
kinda self-explanatory, would be highly appreciated if there was more kits

a command to report players
i've been encountering lots of cheaters and they've been ruining all of my games, it would be really good if there was a report command.

Reactions: jasminecraft422

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
make the game more balanced
what i mean by this is, some people on their islands gets like half diamond armor and a sharp 2 diamond sword while the rest just get half chain armor and iron, i think it would be fair if everyone got the same items but with some modifications. another thing is, make different servers for newer players and experienced players, by putting beginners and experts on the same servers it kinda makes stuff pretty unfair
There was a community discussion about skywars in early December and, among other things, there was talk about revamping starter island loot. You are not alone in being dissatisfied with it, and the staff heard this feedback and will try to make a more balanced system. You could probably expect this change to be implemented within the next few weeks.

kinda self-explanatory, would be highly appreciated if there was more kits
The problem with doing this is that it would take a lot of effort to balance. On the Java version there are a lot of kits but only one or two get used, so even if more were added to bedrock, it realistically wouldn't improve the kit meta. Although, if you have a more developed idea for potential new kits that you think would be balanced, be sure to make a suggestion about it.

a command to report players
i've been encountering lots of cheaters and they've been ruining all of my games, it would be really good if there was a report command.
If you have video evidence of cheaters and other rule breakers, you can report them here: https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports

As for a /report command, they have it on Java, but they found that there were way too many reports for them to handle, and that a lot of them did not have substantial evidence. As a result, they made it so only ranked players can use the command. Since the bedrock server is much larger, having a /report command, even if it were only available to ranked players, would be overwhelming to the staff team and would likely encounter the same issues as on Java. It would be quite convenient, but at the moment is impractical.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom