Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
so this is a new idea for tower defence, the dragon's tower!

While i dont have a model This tower will include the dragons head and the effect of the dragons breath and itll be an aoe tower to the effect of like the poison tower

Itll target all mobs in a given area right in front of it doing rapid but low damage

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
For all those who don't know aoe - area of effect

I think this is a good idea however, having the dragons breath tower which targets ALL mobs would be crazy maybe certain ones. If this were to happen I think it'll make people neglect some towers. I understand that it does rapid but low damage but, it is quite a major addition. Perhaps reconsider the way this tower operates give specific mobs it can attack ie. flying mobs or zombies or skeletons because at the moment it seems like an overpowered poison tower which can be upgraded to the same amount of damage.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
so this is a new idea for tower defence, the dragon's tower!

While i dont have a model This tower will include the dragons head and the effect of the dragons breath and itll be an aoe tower to the effect of like the poison tower

Itll target all mobs in a given area right in front of it doing rapid but low damage

LOVE IT!!!
OMG THIS COULD IMPROVE THE GAME VERY MUCH!!!
They might be still excepting ideas for the... SoonTM

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Nice idea, but I'm worried about this:

This tower will include the dragons head and the effect of the dragons breath

Maybe the dragon breath (in big areas) will destroy the fps...
(when I fight against the dragon in survival, if there's a lot of dragon breath in the area, my fps downs from 100 to 12). With optifine -+ particles off, I can probably get 25 fps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom