Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mark E

Aug 10, 2017
HELLO :)

*disclaimer - im trying to keep all the bad stuff out, I mean.. my life hasn't been easy so far. But.. if you ask... I will probably put it in... It helps explain why I am me..

My name is Mark, I am 16 and from England. I'm that person who everyone laughs at, just for being me, but thats because they don't try to know me. I may come across as slightly arrogant, easily offended and just irritating but heck nobody is perfect and I am actually completely different when you know me :)

Stuff that interests me includes computers and technology . I was 5 when I first used a computer. And since then I have became more and more interested in all aspects of computers and technology. Due to my increasing interest in games about a year ago, I decided that I would make a game servet host. Starting with minecraft of course. That lasted about 6 months untill i decided I would need to stop running the host as I had to start preparing for my GCSEs (Im sure I have failed ). A few weeks after they finished, I had a crazy idea to make a build team in minecraft. And that's my current project.

^^"Too long..." - Me

Now... more about the guy behind the name. As I said above, my childhood has not exactly been the smoothest. The worst of it started when I was about two... when I was hospitalised for some condition... I nearly died.. But big deal, that happens. What doesn't happen often (hopefully) is having a dad like mine. But lets not go there as I would probably be banned for..... whatever.

Oh and one last thing i might as well add because I can. Im actually Bisexual. Yeah, but I don't care about the hate that people give for it. Just saying. You have to ignore stuff like that, its just a thing of life. And for me ignoring things was what I spent my school life doing. Ignoring the good ol bullies. And oh boy, out of 326 in my year, about 200 bullied me. So. Yeah. Fun.
Ps if you didnt figure it out.. I am rather... unique :p

Oh and my favorite minigame/gamemode has to be eggwars...

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hellooo Mark! Welcome to CCGN forums and server as well :P

I hope you get along with many people in this big community and share ideas you have on this server or just random stuff xD

Oh and one last thing i might as well add because I can. Im actually Bisexual. Yeah, but I don't care about the hate that people give for it.
Just ignorant people would hate you for it, don't worry, we are not that kind of people, feel free to be like you really are :)

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
HELLO :)

*disclaimer - im trying to keep all the bad stuff out, I mean.. my life hasn't been easy so far. But.. if you ask... I will probably put it in... It helps explain why I am me..

My name is Mark, I am 16 and from England. I'm that person who everyone laughs at, just for being me, but thats because they don't try to know me. I may come across as slightly arrogant, easily offended and just irritating but heck nobody is perfect and I am actually completely different when you know me :)

Stuff that interests me includes computers and technology . I was 5 when I first used a computer. And since then I have became more and more interested in all aspects of computers and technology. Due to my increasing interest in games about a year ago, I decided that I would make a game servet host. Starting with minecraft of course. That lasted about 6 months untill i decided I would need to stop running the host as I had to start preparing for my GCSEs (Im sure I have failed ). A few weeks after they finished, I had a crazy idea to make a build team in minecraft. And that's my current project.

^^"Too long..." - Me

Now... more about the guy behind the name. As I said above, my childhood has not exactly been the smoothest. The worst of it started when I was about two... when I was hospitalised for some condition... I nearly died.. But big deal, that happens. What doesn't happen often (hopefully) is having a dad like mine. But lets not go there as I would probably be banned for..... whatever.

Oh and one last thing i might as well add because I can. Im actually Bisexual. Yeah, but I don't care about the hate that people give for it. Just saying. You have to ignore stuff like that, its just a thing of life. And for me ignoring things was what I spent my school life doing. Ignoring the good ol bullies. And oh boy, out of 326 in my year, about 200 bullied me. So. Yeah. Fun.
Ps if you didnt figure it out.. I am rather... unique :p

Oh and my favorite minigame/gamemode has to be eggwars...
Nice to meet you my friend lets play someday :p

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom