Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
I read all guidlines to towers defences, but many times I get with wrong informations about some mobs and turrets. I have some question about them:

1) Why sometimes a cave spider get on fire even with no mage / guardian tower near?
2) Is a poison tower really healing some types of mobs (zombies / wither)?
3) Why sometimes guardiands seems not to deal any damage (arrows just not get monsters or it bounces)?
4) Why giants became so inefficient?
5) Zeus tower = bouncing affect more enemies and pigman affect only one with more power?
6) Soccer tower = soccers vs kamikaze, is good to place high number of soccers and low of kamikaze path?
7) Are the wither and giant affected by ALL towers?
8) Are the wither and giant affected by ALL potions (wither = no lava potion)?
9) Are the wither and giant affected by player hits? I heard that when towers are nearby, we should not touch them, since towers are getting more damage and we are stealing hits to towers with irrilevant amount of damage.
10) Simple archer towers = why arrows sometimes bounces away from enemy?
11) Why witches are not affected by mage, but lava and fire arrows will set them on fire?

12)...why the game will lag SO BIG with a leach and many monsters? Ok, it's obiously too much for minecraft. But with a 1080Ti and a 100Mb/s connection I start to lag when leaches and more that 5 waves of 12 magma cubes (yeah, double income) with wiches are coming to the enemy's castle?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I read all guidlines to towers defences, but many times I get with wrong informations about some mobs and turrets. I have some question about them:

1) Why sometimes a cave spider get on fire even with no mage / guardian tower near?
2) Is a poison tower really healing some types of mobs (zombies / wither)?
3) Why sometimes guardiands seems not to deal any damage (arrows just not get monsters or it bounces)?
4) Why giants became so inefficient?
5) Zeus tower = bouncing affect more enemies and pigman affect only one with more power?
6) Soccer tower = soccers vs kamikaze, is good to place high number of soccers and low of kamikaze path?
7) Are the wither and giant affected by ALL towers?
8) Are the wither and giant affected by ALL potions (wither = no lava potion)?
9) Are the wither and giant affected by player hits? I heard that when towers are nearby, we should not touch them, since towers are getting more damage and we are stealing hits to towers with irrilevant amount of damage.
10) Simple archer towers = why arrows sometimes bounces away from enemy?
11) Why witches are not affected by mage, but lava and fire arrows will set them on fire?

12)...why the game will lag SO BIG with a leach and many monsters? Ok, it's obiously too much for minecraft. But with a 1080Ti and a 100Mb/s connection I start to lag when leaches and more that 5 waves of 12 magma cubes (yeah, double income) with wiches are coming to the enemy's castle?
Some of these are because of the new update and some are because it might be a bug. Make sure to ask a staff member in discord! Dont have discord? Use the conversation tab in the forums! It is the speech bubble and you create a conversation with someone.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Almost every entity in minecraft has a hit cooldown and thats the time the entity turns red. When any hit with a sword or projectile hits them it will dodge it.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

woohoo 120.80 released and now whenever i go into cubecraft my skin turns into either steve or alex yay!! thanks mojang now i cant have my signature skin ingame anymore
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom