Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
So I recorded this as a video to show what someone lagging looks like and how some people think this looks like hacking, because they are hitting places that I am not at and still landing hits, well it's because for them it looks like I am where they are hitting simple

bartjwz11

Novice Member
May 9, 2017
So I recorded this as a video to show what someone lagging looks like and how some people think this looks like hacking, because they are hitting places that I am not at and still landing hits, well it's because for them it looks like I am where they are hitting simple

hahahhahahhahahahha mate you are going to tell other people if anyone is hacking or not? you reported me for hacking when i was legit hahahahhahahah

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
hahahhahahhahahahha mate you are going to tell other people if anyone is hacking or not? you reported me for hacking when i was legit hahahahhahahah
You were banned, I highly doubt you are legit.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Hello!
Please do not revive old threads without a reason as it's against the forums rules.
  • No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
You can read all our rules here.

If you have any issues/questions, feel free to ask me or an other member of staff for help in a private conversation. (:

Reactions: Elenahh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom