• Poll closed .

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters.

Most likely this post wouldn't have happened if Meinplex hadn't closed. I mean, if Cubecraft doesn't start to change, it will have the same fate. I don't know what else to write, so I'll start listing the reasons.

Reasons

1. Java become a priority
Why do I think so? Because the update 1.19 first came out in Java, despite the fact that it is a dying server. You can say that they are trying to save Java, but it did not improve online. I think the developers made a great attempt, but it failed and you should remember what they wrote in september.​
At this time, Java needs to grow beyond 1,000 players or we will need to close it. This is sad news but rather than come to you today to tell you we are closing Java, we are here instead to unveil some of our big plans to deliver amazing experiences to even more players, to inspire them like I was way back in 2014.

2. Reducing the severity of the rules
In my opinion, the severity of the rules led to an increase in the number of offenders of the rules, and many autoclickers can not be banned because it can be difficult to distinguish from the drag-click. That makes games annoying.

These are the 2 general reasons why in my opinion the server is getting worse and I want to propose solutions to how in my opinion the problems can be solved:

Solutions

1. Concentrate on Bedrock
2. Bring back the rules as of 09.10.22
3. Bring back comiunity games
4. Implement 1.19 update in parts
Other solutions u can suggest in coments

Reactions: IPadSweat

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Cubecraft has it where if they develop a game on one version then it can be transferred to the other, which is why java is still alive, if they can do good on java, then they will be efficient

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I just want it to be on bedrock. Bedrock hasn't gotten a good update in nearly a year and I'm getting bored tbh. I don't even care about 1.19 I just want ender, colony control and the good maps back.

Reactions: IPadSweat
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom