Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayroh

The dead person is dead but their team is now injured as they are down a player, I personally think this should only work if you are in spectator mode at the time of the win. if you sit through the whole game and watch your underdog team win with their lower probability then you winning a different game you leave to. Then congrats you won with the team. Maybe for a compromise per say they only get half the points as being alive. I don't know.
I’m actually kinda torn with this idea tbh. I just lean more towards no to the win.

To a degree, I see your point. However, as a spectator, I do not feel as if you deserve the win. The points maybe, but as for the win, no.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Ayroh

@Berre @RaginC
Your acting like I am week 6 year old, mind if I quote something someone said to me today?
Ight. I think it’s best if I just stop replying. Again, sorry if you actually took offense to me quoting you. My final opinion on this thread is: yes to the xp, no to the win.

I will not be replying further to this thread, I think it got way outta hand and that quote really didn’t help.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Ight. I think it’s best if I just stop replying. Again, sorry if you actually took offense to me quoting you. My final opinion on this thread is: yes to the xp, no to the win.

I will not be replying further to this thread, I think it got way outta hand and that quote really didn’t help.
Sorry, all I was saying is a took no offence whatsoever.

Reactions: Ayroh

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, we have added your suggestion, if you die and you're out of the game but your team still wins, you will now get the win too. Thanks! :D

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom