Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cubelets #2

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I have a few suggestions for things such as point multipliers and cubelets. I may add to this post if I come up with more.

Point multipliers:
Most of you may have noticed that people almost never buy point multipliers from the store. This basically means point multipliers have potential to make a lot of money for the server, but don't because of their high price, there is about now 1 point multiplier is active every 3 months or so. If cube decreased the price from its current value of about $25 USD to around $5 or $10, point multipliers would become much more bought and commonly used, making a lot more money for the server. In addition, maybe whenever someone uses a point multiplier in a game, every player would have the option to gift them anywhere from 0-10 points, as a way of saying "hey, thanks".

Cubelets:
1: This has been asked for many times, please remove duplicates from cubelets or at least add some sort of point compensation. It would cause a lot less annoyance.
2: I know many items can already be bought with vanity points, but I think you should be able to buy cubelets with vanity points, maybe about 1 cubelet per 300 vanity points. This would further increase the number of players buying ranks.

Thanks for reading this suggestion. It is a little short currently but I may add to it later.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have a few suggestions for things such as point multipliers and cubelets. I may add to this post if I come up with more.

Point multipliers:
Most of you may have noticed that people almost never buy point multipliers from the store. This basically means point multipliers have potential to make a lot of money for the server, but don't because of their high price, there is about now 1 point multiplier is active every 3 months or so. If cube decreased the price from its current value of about $25 USD to around $5 or $10, point multipliers would become much more bought and commonly used, making a lot more money for the server. In addition, maybe whenever someone uses a point multiplier in a game, every player would have the option to gift them anywhere from 0-10 points, as a way of saying "hey, thanks".

Cubelets:
1: This has been asked for many times, please remove duplicates from cubelets or at least add some sort of point compensation. It would cause a lot less annoyance.
2: I know many items can already be bought with vanity points, but I think you should be able to buy cubelets with vanity points, maybe about 1 cubelet per 300 vanity points. This would further increase the number of players buying ranks.

Thanks for reading this suggestion. It is a little short currently but I may add to it later.
I like the first one better. I dislike getting duplicates as it is not like you get cubelets every game you play. Its kind of rare (or at least for me) to get a cubelet

Reactions: TheBoom989
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom