Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cubelets #2

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I have a few suggestions for things such as point multipliers and cubelets. I may add to this post if I come up with more.

Point multipliers:
Most of you may have noticed that people almost never buy point multipliers from the store. This basically means point multipliers have potential to make a lot of money for the server, but don't because of their high price, there is about now 1 point multiplier is active every 3 months or so. If cube decreased the price from its current value of about $25 USD to around $5 or $10, point multipliers would become much more bought and commonly used, making a lot more money for the server. In addition, maybe whenever someone uses a point multiplier in a game, every player would have the option to gift them anywhere from 0-10 points, as a way of saying "hey, thanks".

Cubelets:
1: This has been asked for many times, please remove duplicates from cubelets or at least add some sort of point compensation. It would cause a lot less annoyance.
2: I know many items can already be bought with vanity points, but I think you should be able to buy cubelets with vanity points, maybe about 1 cubelet per 300 vanity points. This would further increase the number of players buying ranks.

Thanks for reading this suggestion. It is a little short currently but I may add to it later.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have a few suggestions for things such as point multipliers and cubelets. I may add to this post if I come up with more.

Point multipliers:
Most of you may have noticed that people almost never buy point multipliers from the store. This basically means point multipliers have potential to make a lot of money for the server, but don't because of their high price, there is about now 1 point multiplier is active every 3 months or so. If cube decreased the price from its current value of about $25 USD to around $5 or $10, point multipliers would become much more bought and commonly used, making a lot more money for the server. In addition, maybe whenever someone uses a point multiplier in a game, every player would have the option to gift them anywhere from 0-10 points, as a way of saying "hey, thanks".

Cubelets:
1: This has been asked for many times, please remove duplicates from cubelets or at least add some sort of point compensation. It would cause a lot less annoyance.
2: I know many items can already be bought with vanity points, but I think you should be able to buy cubelets with vanity points, maybe about 1 cubelet per 300 vanity points. This would further increase the number of players buying ranks.

Thanks for reading this suggestion. It is a little short currently but I may add to it later.
I like the first one better. I dislike getting duplicates as it is not like you get cubelets every game you play. Its kind of rare (or at least for me) to get a cubelet

Reactions: TheBoom989
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom