Some eggwars ability ideas

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by skeletronprime V, Jun 17, 2016.

?

do you wants these

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. skeletronprime V

skeletronprime V Member

Explosive arrows- 15% chance that arrow will explode on contact
    Pick power- their is a 15% chance that your pick will have 1 extra efficiency
    Strong spawn- 20% chance that your fists will do knockback after respawning (lasts 5 sec)
    luck of the gods- 10% chance that a generator will give an extra ingot/diamond
    Ballistic bow- 15% chance that your bow shoots rapid fire arrows (lasts 2 sec)
    holy food- have a 8% chance that while eating steak you gain regen 1 for 3 seconds
    quick escape- 30% chance after your egg is destroyed get speed 2 for 6 sec

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  2. Megaaa

Megaaa Member

xMegaCoolx
    Obsidian
    1%? I know you need to start with less % but not that less. Let's say level 5% and raising 5% for each level. (Max level is 8 I guess)
    This is for all these abilities. Like 0.5%?! That's nearly possible to get that ability.

3. skeletronprime V

skeletronprime V Member

ok then ill change it soon sry I just don't want to spam change it

4. AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz Member

These are really cool definitely would like to see these in game
    I will change this a bit 15% of you spawning with a knock back I / II stick disappears after your spawn protection wares off

Maybe more abilities
    Arrow stopper 15% : after usage of the shield a temporary shield will spawn around you protecting half of your body for 10 secs to run away
    New Teammate ? 10% : after going into an enemy island a 10% chance your name will change to the color of that team if the egg is already destroyed a 100% chance your ability wont work (you must now recognize your teammates names and skins)
    Body Guard 7% : when you are out numbered a 7% chance a skeleton will appear to help you (skeleton dies after taking a number of hits)

5. Megaaa

Megaaa Member

xMegaCoolx
    Obsidian
    Oke these are too high for a beginning level 1. For max level oke, but not for level 1. Some of them can be a start % of 4 and max 45, some of them can start % of 8 and max 70. I just give some tips to improve your idea. :)

6. AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz Member

Luck of gods :
    level 1 1% 1 ingot
    Level 2 3% 2 ingots
    Level 3 5% 3 ingots
    Level 4 7% 4 ingots
    Level 5 9% 5 ingots
    Level 6 11% 6 ingots
    Level 7 13% 7 ingots
    Level 8 15% 8 ingots
    ---
    Level up system (just assuming level 8 is max)

7. BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker Member

Yes to Eggwars abilities
    No to the ideas (Some anyway)
    The only one i like is quick escape
    the other seems pretty meh (Not by how strong it is, just by how it is constructed)

8. AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz Member

Could you please mention at least why you dislike some of them

9. BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker Member

Fair enough
    1.Explosive arrows- 15% chance that arrow will explode on contact
    If we are going to get eggwars abilities, Explosive arrows is 99% will be there, no need to ask it. That is my opinion, but i guess that won't work for you, So.
    Reason, Too typical and poorly made. 15% is going to explode a lot, seems little, but when you spam bows, that will hurt, and don't make me argue about bow spammer camper.

2.Pick power- their is a 15% chance that your pick will have 1 extra efficiency
    What? You want me to buy 99 pickaxe so i can get a stone pickaxe with +1 level on efficiency?
    Will be rarely use and not worth it

3Strong spawn- 20% chance that your fists will do knockback after respawning (lasts 5 sec)
    Fist always do knockback, Your point is?
    The respawn of this game is hectic enough, it is instant.
    And when it is a small map, the game will never end if you are going to get more knockback and just knock the other guy to the void and repeating the process

Do i need to give the other my reasons as well?

10. AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz Member

Your reasons are just enough

Explosive arrows is too op with both spammers/campers (True)
    Pick Power hmm maybe instead of buying it and getting a 15% of having extra efficiency why not right click and hope it activates (or after constantly trying to mine obsidian the ability activates)
    Strong spawn 20% ... how about instead of knockback maybe extra spawn protection time (+5 secs)

New ability Death Wish (Level 1 2%)
    Gives slowness II for 10 secs to the person who killed you so your teammates run away After your own death
    New ability Blind Eye (Level 1 1%) {It is already to op}
    After a number of hits to an enemy there is a small chance to give the enemy blindness (3 secs) (after every level +1 sec)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016