Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Morncan-Cal

Member
Aug 8, 2020
20
36
14
20
eggwars is fun but I think it needs some changes, I would make leather armor free and automatically have it on for convenience, or make a kit with a leather chestplate and boots.

I would like to see smaller maps on 4s, some of the maps just feel too big.

That's all I have, I'll add more if I have some more feedback, I'd like to know what you think about this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BurntCrown

RRetromant

Member
Jul 28, 2020
113
85
29
28
Germany
leather armor just cost 4 iron, I dont think it should be free.
But a kit with a leather chest? Why not, I think more kits would be fun.
 
  • Love
Reactions: BurntCrown
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom