Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Morncan-Cal

Member
Aug 8, 2020
20
36
14
20
eggwars is fun but I think it needs some changes, I would make leather armor free and automatically have it on for convenience, or make a kit with a leather chestplate and boots.

I would like to see smaller maps on 4s, some of the maps just feel too big.

That's all I have, I'll add more if I have some more feedback, I'd like to know what you think about this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BurntCrown

RRetromant

Member
Jul 28, 2020
113
85
29
28
Germany
leather armor just cost 4 iron, I dont think it should be free.
But a kit with a leather chest? Why not, I think more kits would be fun.
 
  • Love
Reactions: BurntCrown
Members Online

Latest profile posts

誕生日おめでとうー ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom