Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 436996

Hello,

my name is Cuteee, and I'm an old Blockwars player. So today I'm gonna suggest some things, because we haven't got an update in a year. (A real update, not 2 kits and a trap block.)

So let's start with the most important thing. The meta.
The actual meta is really boring, you can predict everything the enemy will do.

-Half blocks
-3 bombers
-2 ninjas
-3 runners (to defend or get the flag in over)

(except in some maps like Doublehelix that the 3 bombers change to be jumpers)

and that's basically the meta.

HOW TO CHANGE THE META

Well, changing the meta of blockwars is kind of hard. The kits are unbalanced and that's a fact.

So yea starting with the modifiers:

-Speed boost: 36 blocks (Like in half blocks) Speed boost
-Jump boost: 36 blocks (Like in half blocks) Jump boost

What's the point of doing this? You'll be asking yourself. Well, the idea is to reduce the votes of half blocks, making Speed boost and Jump boost a better option in some maps, making it more funny, since we'll be having more effects. (Gonna tag @Andyyy since he actually had the idea)

The actual kits:
(Even though Bomber kit is kind of overpowered I didn't add it to the list of buffs/nerfs)

-Ninja, Nerf
This kit has to get two nerfs, because right now it's too overpowered.

-If a ninja hits someone while going invisible they will lose the effect.
-When a ninja gets the flag with invis THEY MUST get the glowing effect.

We added glowing effects to all the kits, so why not to ninja? That makes the kits too unbalanced, making kits like healer useless (Why? Well someone would think ''Oh imma use healer to get their flag and heal myself'' but then they will think ''Hm what about if I go ninja and I get the flag with invis since they won't see me and I will not lose health and not need to heal myself'')

-Archer, Nerf

Spawns with 5 arrows and 5 arrows every 20 seconds (Till reaching 20 arrows)

-Builder, Nerf

Add a coldown of 40 seconds to the blocks.

Why exactly 40 seconds? Well, the bomber kit takes 40 seconds of cooldown to get the tnt back, and builder kit now takes only 7 seconds (If they jump in the void) which makes they can keep placing blocks nerfing completely the tnt kit.

-Jumper, Nerf

Add back the fall damage to jumper, it's stupidly overpowered now. In maps like doublehelix it's imposible to stop them, they jump over all your defenses and when they jump of the edge they have full halth because they don't take fall damage.

-Viper kit, Buff

Change the effect to poison 2 OR reduce the cooldown to 20.

I think overall with those changes I guess the actual gameplays could be more enjoyable.

(The other kits are fine. Yes, Tanker is fine.)

Core Change(s)

Ayy my little core, didn't get updated IN A LONG WHILE.

Well, you will still not get updated.

Just a simple suggestion, remove the overtime. IF THE TEAMS ARE NOT TIED.
The team who has dealt more damage wins. The core life in overtime goes of 7 to 1 making a team who didn't defend in fight but yes on overtime having many chances to win if ninja players go rush the enemy core.

And also add a Core leaderboard.

NEW KITS

Some of this kits have not been tested or proved they are posible to make.

-Lumberjacker: Wooden Axe, Leather Chestplate, Wooden pickaxe.
(BETA ABILITY: Rage, every 2 minutes lumberjacker gets 10 seconds of strenght.)

Pre-Look

2018-08-16_09.59.18.png

[Beta] Witch (Team support): Wooden Sword, Wooden pickaxe, Splash potion of weakness (Only affects enemies, 10 seconds last, 40 seconds cooldown) Leather Helmet (Dyed in black), Leather boots (Dyed in black)
[No abilities]

Pre-look

2018-08-16_10.16.17.png

Pyromanic: Wooden sword, Fire Wand (Blaze rod enchanted with Fire Aspect I), Chainmal chestplate (Fire protection II)

2018-08-16_10.13.37.png

[ULTA HYPER SUPER MEGA BETA] Phantom: Golden sword, Golden helmet.
^Ability: It's able to cross blocks for 15 seconds, with being able to getting hit (I KNOW IT WILL BE SUPER HARD TO CODE). (Maybe too op, or too weak?) Open to discussion.

Pre-look

2018-08-16_10.25.04.png

(The head it's because I didn't know what to put as icon of the ability tbh)

Decoyer (Suggested by @Andyyy, with some modifications.): Leather chestplate, Leather helmet, wooden sword, wooden pickaxe.
Ability: It's able to create a decoy of itself that last's 20 seconds and it's able to get hit, after 20 seconds (if it didn't get destroyed yet), or if you get the flag the decoy fades)

2018-08-16_10.29.03.png

Some Map Ideas

-Temple
-Volcano

-Palette (Re-Add it pls)
-Modern
-Laboratory
-Farm
-Japan
-Savannah
-Taiga
-Bones (Or desert)
-Planets (one of those maps were using archer is the best option pls (LIKE GAMES)
-Flowers
-Icy peaks ( Freaking remove it lol or atleast revamp)

ETC.

Blockwars Abilities

Well, blockwars shop it's kind of easy to max.The newer players have the same perks as the older players in only 100 games played.

So well Imma suggest you to add some habilities as you have in eggwars and skywars :)

-Feather Weight: Take less fall damage

-Absortion: Have the chance of getting absortion for X seconds
-Maniac Miner: Have the chance of getting haste when you break a block for X seconds
-(Idk the name): Have the chance of not using an arrow when shot

I don't have mor ideas for Abilities, leave some in the comments and I'll tag you.

Some aditions that could be useful

Afk Kick: When you don't move for more than 2 minutes you get kicked of the game.

Mandatory tutorial: A tutorial that all the players are forced to do before joining a game.

Thanks for reading!!! If you read it all, if not... I cry ;-;

Hopefully some things I've suggested will get implemented

: pray :

2018-08-16_10.44.57.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello,

my name is Cuteee, and I'm an old Blockwars player. So today I'm gonna suggest some things, because we haven't got an update in a year. (A real update, not 2 kits and a trap block.)

So let's start with the most important thing. The meta.
The actual meta is really boring, you can predict everything the enemy will do.

-Half blocks
-3 bombers
-2 ninjas
-3 runners (to defend or get the flag in over)

(except in some maps like Doublehelix that the 3 bombers change to be jumpers)

and that's basically the meta.

HOW TO CHANGE THE META

Well, changing the meta of blockwars is kind of hard. The kits are unbalanced and that's a fact.

So yea starting with the modifiers:

-Speed boost: 36 blocks (Like in half blocks) Speed boost
-Jump boost: 36 blocks (Like in half blocks) Jump boost

What's the point of doing this? You'll be asking yourself. Well, the idea is to reduce the votes of half blocks, making Speed boost and Jump boost a better option in some maps, making it more funny, since we'll be having more effects. (Gonna tag @Andyyy since he actually had the idea)

The actual kits:
(Even though Bomber kit is kind of overpowered I didn't add it to the list of buffs/nerfs)

-Ninja, Nerf
This kit has to get two nerfs, because right now it's too overpowered.

-If a ninja hits someone while going invisible they will lose the effect.
-When a ninja gets the flag with invis THEY MUST get the glowing effect.

We added glowing effects to all the kits, so why not to ninja? That makes the kits too unbalanced, making kits like healer useless (Why? Well someone would think ''Oh imma use healer to get their flag and heal myself'' but then they will think ''Hm what about if I go ninja and I get the flag with invis since they won't see me and I will not lose health and not need to heal myself'')

-Archer, Nerf

Spawns with 5 arrows and 5 arrows every 20 seconds (Till reaching 20 arrows)

-Builder, Nerf

Add a coldown of 40 seconds to the blocks.

Why exactly 40 seconds? Well, the bomber kit takes 40 seconds of cooldown to get the tnt back, and builder kit now takes only 7 seconds (If they jump in the void) which makes they can keep placing blocks nerfing completely the tnt kit.

-Jumper, Nerf

Add back the fall damage to jumper, it's stupidly overpowered now. In maps like doublehelix it's imposible to stop them, they jump over all your defenses and when they jump of the edge they have full halth because they don't take fall damage.

-Viper kit, Buff

Change the effect to poison 2 OR reduce the cooldown to 20.

I think overall with those changes I guess the actual gameplays could be more enjoyable.

(The other kits are fine. Yes, Tanker is fine.)

Core Change(s)

Ayy my little core, didn't get updated IN A LONG WHILE.

Well, you will still not get updated.

Just a simple suggestion, remove the overtime. IF THE TEAMS ARE NOT TIED.
The team who has dealt more damage wins. The core life in overtime goes of 7 to 1 making a team who didn't defend in fight but yes on overtime having many chances to win if ninja players go rush the enemy core.

And also add a Core leaderboard.

NEW KITS

Some of this kits have not been tested or proved they are posible to make.

-Lumberjacker: Wooden Axe, Leather Chestplate, Wooden pickaxe.
(BETA ABILITY: Rage, every 2 minutes lumberjacker gets 10 seconds of strenght.)

Pre-Look

View attachment 147956
[Beta] Witch (Team support): Wooden Sword, Wooden pickaxe, Splash potion of weakness (Only affects enemies, 10 seconds last, 40 seconds cooldown) Leather Helmet (Dyed in black), Leather boots (Dyed in black)
[No abilities]

Pre-look

View attachment 147958

Pyromanic: Wooden sword, Fire Wand (Blaze rod enchanted with Fire Aspect I), Chainmal chestplate (Fire protection II)

View attachment 147957

[ULTA HYPER SUPER MEGA BETA] Phantom: Golden sword, Golden helmet.
^Ability: It's able to cross blocks for 15 seconds, with being able to getting hit (I KNOW IT WILL BE SUPER HARD TO CODE). (Maybe too op, or too weak?) Open to discussion.

Pre-look

View attachment 147959
(The head it's because I didn't know what to put as icon of the ability tbh)

Decoyer (Suggested by @Andyyy, with some modifications.): Leather chestplate, Leather helmet, wooden sword, wooden pickaxe.
Ability: It's able to create a decoy of itself that last's 20 seconds and it's able to get hit, after 20 seconds (if it didn't get destroyed yet), or if you get the flag the decoy fades)

View attachment 147960

Some Map Ideas

-Temple
-Volcano

-Palette (Re-Add it pls)
-Modern
-Laboratory
-Farm
-Japan
-Savannah
-Taiga
-Bones (Or desert)
-Planets (one of those maps were using archer is the best option pls (LIKE GAMES)
-Flowers
-Icy peaks ( Freaking remove it lol or atleast revamp)

ETC.

Blockwars Abilities

Well, blockwars shop it's kind of easy to max.The newer players have the same perks as the older players in only 100 games played.

So well Imma suggest you to add some habilities as you have in eggwars and skywars :)

-Feather Weight: Take less fall damage

-Absortion: Have the chance of getting absortion for X seconds
-Maniac Miner: Have the chance of getting haste when you break a block for X seconds
-(Idk the name): Have the chance of not using an arrow when shot

I don't have mor ideas for Abilities, leave some in the comments and I'll tag you.

Some aditions that could be useful

Afk Kick: When you don't move for more than 2 minutes you get kicked of the game.

Mandatory tutorial: A tutorial that all the players are forced to do before joining a game.

Thanks for reading!!! If you read it all, if not... I cry ;-;

Hopefully some things I've suggested will get implemented

: pray :

View attachment 147961
10 seconds of strength with a wooden axe? Nope, too overpowered. Maybe make it 5 or 6 seconds but not 10 it’s way too much. And so it isn’t only powerful when the ability is in progress give it chainmail boots. (Also it would make the kit look different and easy to identify with the boots)
The phantom would be way too op in small maps like castlewars. You could easily pass through the enemy’s defenses, take the flag and leave in 15 seconds.
Maybe another ability could be having a small chance of your ability time being incremented by a few seconds. So for example if you go invisible and you have this ability at level 1, you would have a 7% chance to get 7 seconds more of invisibility. This would also apply for powerups collected through the map but the time increase would only count for you.
Apart from that I agree with everything! I really hope this gets implemented
+1

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I h
Hello,

-Jumper, Nerf

I think the jumper should have a feather falling 1 or 2 boots you know,when you jump over 3 blocks up you will get damage sometimes

D

Deleted member 436996

10 seconds of strength with a wooden axe? Nope, too overpowered. Maybe make it 5 or 6 seconds but not 10 it’s way too much. And so it isn’t only powerful when the ability is in progress give it chainmail boots. (Also it would make the kit look different and easy to identify with the boots)
The phantom would be way too op in small maps like castlewars. You could easily pass through the enemy’s defenses, take the flag and leave in 15 seconds.
Maybe another ability could be having a small chance of your ability time being incremented by a few seconds. So for example if you go invisible and you have this ability at level 1, you would have a 7% chance to get 7 seconds more of invisibility. This would also apply for powerups collected through the map but the time increase would only count for you.
Apart from that I agree with everything! I really hope this gets implemented
+1
Maybe changing the phantom to 10 seconds? Making that a mistake could make you get stuck in their flag or something? The phantom kit is not tested since it's really hard to code something that crosses blocks but can get hit being in survival mode. So I don't really know.
About the lumberjacker with boots, I find it quite bad. It would get almost as same armor bars as a runner, which is a lot considering that only two kits have that and the others will have less armor and less atack, and yes sure 5-6 seconds it's better than 10, as you said it would be too overpowered.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
You can give it the effect of resistance 5(I think thats the number) to make it invincible,but these won't nullify the knockback

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Idk if abilities should be added to blockwars, but everything else looks fine or good. I'm not sure if archer needs a nerf though, although it could kind of 1v1 with bow spamming, I'm fine with that. The lumber jack kit doesn't really need an ability the way I see it. @Cute3e shouldn't runner be nerfed? The speed two is really overpowered (just giving you an idea of some stuff to add in this thread).

D

Deleted member 436996

Idk if abilities should be added to blockwars, but everything else looks fine or good. I'm not sure if archer needs a nerf though, although it could kind of 1v1 with bow spamming, I'm fine with that. The lumber jack kit doesn't really need an ability the way I see it. @Cute3e shouldn't runner be nerfed? The speed two is really overpowered (just giving you an idea of some stuff to add in this thread).
Ehm, I don't really know why you don't think that lumberjacker needs an ability, althought it could kind of be op, it has almost no armor. Which makes it a kit that wouldn't be used if it didn't have an ability that made it a good kit.
About runner, no. It doesn't need a nerf. The real nerf for miner/runner it's the witch kit, with the weakness all the runners would make 0 damage or 0'5, wich would make it a not viable option to pvp/ defend the flag.

D

Deleted member 436996

Just a little bump so the people who haven't read it yet can leave their opinion.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
I think it is very rude of you to insult the developer's work by saying that the blockwars update you got was not a "real update".
The developers work long and hard to add features to blockwars but you are insulting them? Rude in my opinion

D

Deleted member 436996

I think it is very rude of you to insult the developer's work by saying that the blockwars update you got was not a "real update".
The developers work long and hard to add features to blockwars but you are insulting them? Rude in my opinion
lol? The updated was called ''mini'' and I doubt it's a real hard work to do 2 kits and 1 trap block.
If you want to think it's rude it's ok.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i love all things, but
-builder dont need a nerf
-if ninja loose the efect at hit they probably turn a horrible kit
-BOMBER REALY NEED A NERF!!!!

Reactions: God.
D

Deleted member 436996

i love all things, but
-builder dont need a nerf
Could you explain why?
-if ninja loose the efect at hit they probably turn a horrible kit
No. It will still be the best viable option to capture, since you can get the flag without being seen, just that it wouldn't be overpowered.
There's a slightly difference between a kit being good and unbalanced.
-BOMBER REALY NEED A NERF!!!!
Could you explain what kind of?
Making the tnt not being able to break blocks? Nah, Bomber is fine .

Reactions: Fliqa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom