Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 150344

i think it is rude to complain when they work so hard for updates :)

i disagree :p
Why do you disagree?

Cute3e is suggesting some ideas for blockwars and you are talking about something that has absolutely nothing to with that. Why are you making a big deal over...nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
Why do you disagree?

Are you even serious? Cute3e is suggesting some ideas for blockwars and you are talking about something that has absolutely nothing to with that. Why are you making a big deal over...nothing
i just dont want to see the ideas because i dont think they fit block wars also he was rude talking about the devs sooooo

D

Deleted member 436996

i just dont want to see the ideas because i dont think they fit block wars also he was rude talking about the devs sooooo
Since you can't argument the ideas don't fit with blockwars I'm going to skip your opinion since it's not backed up.
And please, could you tell me how was I being rude with devs?
I said one of the updates they made wasn't a real (Big) one. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/mini-blockwars-update.206562/

They even called a ''Mini'' update, so what's the big deal...

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
When a ninja gets the flag with invis THEY MUST get the glowing effect.
Yes PLZ, idk why its not added in the first place :3
Spawns with 5 arrows and 5 arrows every 20 seconds (Till reaching 20 arrows)
I like this, I mean,,, no more stupid bow spamming
Why exactly 40 seconds? Well, the bomber kit takes 40 seconds of cooldown to get the tnt back, and builder kit now takes only 7 seconds (If they jump in the void) which makes they can keep placing blocks nerfing completely the tnt kit.
Idk really, most time I use miner to grab some blocks
-Lumberjacker: Wooden Axe, Leather Chestplate, Wooden pickaxe.
(BETA ABILITY: Rage, every 2 minutes lumberjacker gets 10 seconds of strenght.)
Most times strength is the other word for op, we don't need ability for this kit, just give it better armor/weapon
[Beta] Witch (Team support): Wooden Sword, Wooden pickaxe, Splash potion of weakness (Only affects enemies, 10 seconds last, 40 seconds cooldown) Leather Helmet (Dyed in black), Leather boots (Dyed in black)
I will definitely use this kit if its added :3 Is the weakness too op tho?
Mandatory tutorial: A tutorial that all the players are forced to do before joining a game.
I love this :3

D

Deleted member 436996

Most times strength is the other word for op, we don't need ability for this kit, just give it better armor/weapon
Not really, it only last 5 seconds and it wouldn't be op at all, since you would only get to do 2 hits with strenght.
I will definitely use this kit if its added :3 Is the weakness too op tho?
It only lasts 10 seconds so I doubt it's op.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Not really, it only last 5 seconds and it wouldn't be op at all, since you would only get to do 2 hits with strenght.
Makes sense, is it an ability or is it triggered automatically every 2 minutes?
It only lasts 10 seconds so I doubt it's op.
-4 dmg reduce the damage from wooden sword to 0, a bit reduction in length will be good, or try blindness which disables crits/sprints

D

Deleted member 436996

Makes sense, is it an ability or is it triggered automatically every 2 minutes?
You activate it.
-4 dmg reduce the damage from wooden sword to 0, a bit reduction in length will be good, or try blindness which disables crits/sprints
10 seconds with no damage for wooden swords. That's why I called it a team support, because it's to help the people on your team.
Also, you can still knock people of the map.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
10 seconds with no damage for wooden swords. That's why I called it a team support, because it's to help the people on your team.
Also, you can still knock people of the map.
Sounds nice :3 Looking forward to meet it in game

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
i think this is ok but phantom is too complicated, i'm gonna never play the game again if they add a fire kit. Axes are stupid and maybe give jumper feather falling 2. Also just remove viper it has no place. ;3
I'd rather not see abilities, I don't feel like grinding Eggwars for points, change the afk kick to 10 minutes but this will count across multiple games.

D

Deleted member 436996

i think this is ok but phantom is too complicated
Why?
i'm gonna never play the game again if they add a fire kit.
lol?
Axes are stupid and maybe give jumper feather falling 2.
Axes are not stupid, it's just your opinion.
And no. Jumper has to get all the fall damage again or it gets abused, and that's a fact.
Also just remove viper it has no place. ;3
How does it have no place on blockwars? It's a kit that with Poison II makes tons of damage and can be used to support your teammates.
I'd rather not see abilities, I don't feel like grinding Eggwars for points, change the afk kick to 10 minutes but this will count across multiple games.
Then you can grind blockwars that also gives points.
And no, the afk kick must be 2/3 minutes. 10 minutes= 4 games if you're doing it really fast, so it would be kind of pointless to let people afk get 4 wins in 10 minutes and then comeback to move a little and keep farming.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Because it is sir.
ahahahahahaa
Axes are not stupid, it's just your opinion.
just not in Blockwars ty, its also ur opinion that axes aren't stupid sooooo
And no. Jumper has to get all the fall damage again or it gets abused, and that's a fact.
its useful in one map lol thats not abuse
How does it have no place on blockwars? It's a kit that with Poison II makes tons of damage and can be used to support your teammates.
no one wants to play support kits with random teammates and its more trolling than anything else
Then you can grind blockwars that also gives points.
Unless you afk in elite parties you are not getting 30% of the points u do from egg
And no, the afk kick must be 2/3 minutes. 10 minutes= 4 games if you're doing it really fast, so it would be kind of pointless to let people afk get 4 wins in 10 minutes and then comeback to move a little and keep farming.
the same applies to moving once every 2 minutes lol
and I'd rather not go to get a drink and find I've been kicked, no, bad, awful, poo.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
So before I dive into this suggestion and comment on it, let me start by saying I am in no way an expert in blockwars. To be honest I don't play it that frequently as it really is not my style of game. That being said, when I have played it I have seen some of the things that maybe could use a revamp, but would trust the community on what they feel with updates towards this game more than my own judgement based on the minimal knowledge I have.
Hello,

my name is Cuteee, and I'm an old Blockwars player. So today I'm gonna suggest some things, because we haven't got an update in a year. (A real update, not 2 kits and a trap block.)

So let's start with the most important thing. The meta.
The actual meta is really boring, you can predict everything the enemy will do.

-Half blocks
-3 bombers
-2 ninjas
-3 runners (to defend or get the flag in over)

(except in some maps like Doublehelix that the 3 bombers change to be jumpers)

and that's basically the meta.

HOW TO CHANGE THE META

Well, changing the meta of blockwars is kind of hard. The kits are unbalanced and that's a fact.

So yea starting with the modifiers:

-Speed boost: 36 blocks (Like in half blocks) Speed boost
-Jump boost: 36 blocks (Like in half blocks) Jump boost

What's the point of doing this? You'll be asking yourself. Well, the idea is to reduce the votes of half blocks, making Speed boost and Jump boost a better option in some maps, making it more funny, since we'll be having more effects. (Gonna tag @Andyyy since he actually had the idea)

The actual kits:
(Even though Bomber kit is kind of overpowered I didn't add it to the list of buffs/nerfs)

-Ninja, Nerf
This kit has to get two nerfs, because right now it's too overpowered.

-If a ninja hits someone while going invisible they will lose the effect.
-When a ninja gets the flag with invis THEY MUST get the glowing effect.

We added glowing effects to all the kits, so why not to ninja? That makes the kits too unbalanced, making kits like healer useless (Why? Well someone would think ''Oh imma use healer to get their flag and heal myself'' but then they will think ''Hm what about if I go ninja and I get the flag with invis since they won't see me and I will not lose health and not need to heal myself'')

-Archer, Nerf

Spawns with 5 arrows and 5 arrows every 20 seconds (Till reaching 20 arrows)

-Builder, Nerf

Add a coldown of 40 seconds to the blocks.

Why exactly 40 seconds? Well, the bomber kit takes 40 seconds of cooldown to get the tnt back, and builder kit now takes only 7 seconds (If they jump in the void) which makes they can keep placing blocks nerfing completely the tnt kit.

-Jumper, Nerf

Add back the fall damage to jumper, it's stupidly overpowered now. In maps like doublehelix it's imposible to stop them, they jump over all your defenses and when they jump of the edge they have full halth because they don't take fall damage.

-Viper kit, Buff

Change the effect to poison 2 OR reduce the cooldown to 20.

I think overall with those changes I guess the actual gameplays could be more enjoyable.

(The other kits are fine. Yes, Tanker is fine.)

Core Change(s)

Ayy my little core, didn't get updated IN A LONG WHILE.

Well, you will still not get updated.

Just a simple suggestion, remove the overtime. IF THE TEAMS ARE NOT TIED.
The team who has dealt more damage wins. The core life in overtime goes of 7 to 1 making a team who didn't defend in fight but yes on overtime having many chances to win if ninja players go rush the enemy core.

And also add a Core leaderboard.

I really like your ideas here and nerfing some of the kits that are a bit overpowered to then balance the game more.
When it comes to the ninja kit, I fully agree that going fully invisible without a debuff can be a huge advantage as they can not be seen unless they have an arrow in them. I think that adding so that they have the glow effect would be a smart move to balance it a bit better, as well as becoming visible if they hit a user. Although this could also make the kit less useful, but since I do not play this game I am not too sure how changing that kit would change its gameplay.

I will say the builder maybe should not have the same cool-down as the TnT kit for the simple reason that it would mean the builder would finally be able to build just as a TnT kit could explode what they build. TnT itself explodes a decent radius and you as a player can only place one block at a time and get only 5 blocks. That being said, maybe having it increased to 20 seconds would help balance it out a bit more, or 40 seconds with around 10 blocks?

For jumper, adding the fall damage could be good but also make the jumper quite a horrible kit. If you always jumped and always took damage, then what would be the point of jumping? I may be misunderstanding this one a bit, but I suggest make it so they have a **chance** of taking fall damage so it makes jumping more risky, but not something they never want to do.

I think that having the cool-down for viper decreased would be a lot better then having Poison II as Poison II reaches a point of quite OP if not annoying. The cool-down, however, just allows for them to use Poison I a bit faster, thus balancing the kit better with its competitors.

NEW KITS

Some of this kits have not been tested or proved they are posible to make.

-Lumberjacker: Wooden Axe, Leather Chestplate, Wooden pickaxe.
(BETA ABILITY: Rage, every 2 minutes lumberjacker gets 10 seconds of strenght.)

[Beta] Witch (Team support): Wooden Sword, Wooden pickaxe, Splash potion of weakness (Only affects enemies, 10 seconds last, 40 seconds cooldown) Leather Helmet (Dyed in black), Leather boots (Dyed in black)
[No abilities]
Pyromanic: Wooden sword, Fire Wand (Blaze rod enchanted with Fire Aspect I), Chainmal chestplate (Fire protection II)
[ULTA HYPER SUPER MEGA BETA] Phantom: Golden sword, Golden helmet.
^Ability: It's able to cross blocks for 15 seconds, with being able to getting hit (I KNOW IT WILL BE SUPER HARD TO CODE). (Maybe too op, or too weak?) Open to discussion.
Decoyer (Suggested by @Andyyy, with some modifications.): Leather chestplate, Leather helmet, wooden sword, wooden pickaxe.
Ability: It's able to create a decoy of itself that last's 20 seconds and it's able to get hit, after 20 seconds (if it didn't get destroyed yet), or if you get the flag the decoy fades)

Lumberjack- Could be OP, if in 1.9 where Axes do a bit more damage when timed correctly. I would say decrease the amount of strength to 5 seconds simply due to the amount of damage an Axe can do.

Phantom- Honestly instead of making it so they can actually phase through blocks, make it so they have a pickaxe with a high efficiency so they can appear to "phase" through blocks with a limited amount of blocks they can break, like 5, to balance it. Give them light grey leather armour and an iron sword with a wither potion that lasts 5-10 seconds and has a cool-down of 30-40 seconds.

Some Map Ideas
-Temple
-Volcano

-Palette (Re-Add it pls)
-Modern
-Laboratory
-Farm
-Japan
-Savannah
-Taiga
-Bones (Or desert)
-Planets (one of those maps were using archer is the best option pls (LIKE GAMES)
-Flowers
-Icy peaks ( Freaking remove it lol or atleast revamp)

ETC.

Blockwars Abilities

Well, blockwars shop it's kind of easy to max.The newer players have the same perks as the older players in only 100 games played.

So well Imma suggest you to add some habilities as you have in eggwars and skywars :)

-Feather Weight: Take less fall damage

-Absortion: Have the chance of getting absortion for X seconds
-Maniac Miner: Have the chance of getting haste when you break a block for X seconds
-(Idk the name): Have the chance of not using an arrow when shot

I don't have mor ideas for Abilities, leave some in the comments and I'll tag you.

Some aditions that could be useful

Afk Kick: When you don't move for more than 2 minutes you get kicked of the game.

Mandatory tutorial: A tutorial that all the players are forced to do before joining a game.

Thanks for reading!!! If you read it all, if not... I cry ;-;

Hopefully some things I've suggested will get implemented

: pray :

I like the idea of adding a few new maps and maybe adding some abilities, so I really do not have too much to say about it or comment on about that part. Like I said, I do not play Blockwars very frequently, so my opinion/comments on these things are based of my own common knowledge and logical thinking skills. I would not know how these would play out in games as much, but could picture it off of the little I do know. That being said, I do fully think that Blockwars could use an update and these ideas are well thought out and described.

D

Deleted member 436996

The rule of necroposting has changed, and in my opinion this thread is still relevant.
So if any staff could reply, would be appreciated.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
3A5kGDZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom