Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
1. Nerf bomber, it is a lot better than miner since It's so unlikely someone will hit you off a bomb placement, but with miner it's almost guaranteed to get hit off while mining. Also this kit can just place, then run away and gen more bombs making kit making kit even more op. I suggest either making the blast strenght weaker, or making it so that the tnt takes longer to detonate, and if the enemy team right clicks on it for 3 seconds it gets defused.
2. Ninja, way to op in core mode over time, I suggest making it so that if a ninja is close enough to break the core they get spectral affect.(Since not only do they deal the most damage,make deadly sneak attacks, they are also the only ones able to break the core also)
3. Make it so that in overtime it takes longer to respawn if you died at your base defending to allow the game to not end in a tie withouth a ninja.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't have th bomber kit so I can't say anything about #1 :P
#2 Im not sure about because that's my favorite thing to do with ninja :( ( other than out pvp every1 with the best sword in the game :D )
#3 YES pls I want my genocide of the other team to actually have an effect :P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Don't nerf miner because it has the best pickaxe in the game for right now, why should they nerf ninja the people who bought should their 1,000 points back, and that is why ninja costs 1,000 points

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Don't nerf miner because it has the best pickaxe in the game for right now, why should they nerf ninja the people who bought should their 1,000 points back, and that is why ninja costs 1,000 points
They should give ninja the spectral since you really can't do anything against it in break the core overtime if it's breaking your core, since you can't see them.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Oh wow, my reading skills are terrible lol , and either way do not nerf bomber either it is a good kit, and can blow up blox,
Sorry, but -1

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I don't have th bomber kit so I can't say anything about #1 :p
#2 Im not sure about because that's my favorite thing to do with ninja :( ( other than out pvp every1 with the best sword in the game :D )
#3 YES pls I want my genocide of the other team to actually have an effect :p
Don't worry, you can go on your genocide with the ninja(cuz sneak kills, and attack damage and skills) and still get to break the core.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

There is a reason why it costs 1,000 points. If it were to have spectral effect make it cost 700 points come on man, it's not op. Oh yeah just noticed congrats on 700 messages :D

Reactions: awesomebutter234

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
There is a reason why it costs 1,000 points. If it were to have spectral effect make it cost 700 points come on man, it's not op.
I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but, do you even play blockwars? Ninja can: Sneak crit attack which in most cases guarantess a kill(s), go invis past enemies and kill them from behind when attacking team, and it has the highest attacl damage. Also something tells me you looked over the other post I made. If you've played core mode overtime you would know that you can't do anything about a ninja breaking your core, which basically could end up making you lose the game due to something you can't see/do anything about. Same thing with the bomber, you can't do anything about it once it places its tnt, it will guaranteed destroy blocks.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom