Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I think Assassinations could use an update because right now it’s kinda un-fun tbh. Maybe it could be something like this:

Spawn protection - you get spawn protection for 15 seconds, and will be immune to any type of damage, and will not be able to pick up any items that are not from chests.

Tridents, Crossbows, and Shields - They are both really cool weapons, and I think they would both fit into Assassinations. The trident is a REALLY good melee weapon, and it can also be thrown. The trident would cost 600 coins only, since it has the same durability as iron swords, and would come with Loyalty III. Crossbows are a great ranged weapon as well, it can be for faster and more accurate shots, and having a loaded crossbow in your hotbar is VERY useful. Shields are EXTREMELY useful, especially if you don’t want to get bowspammed by some noob. Shields here should also work the way they do in 1.16, blocking 100% of damage instead of 80% of damage and still being vulnerable to knockback.

Horses and removal of speed potions - Horses, when bought, should all have the same movement speed, which should be 1.5x as fast as player sprinting and jumping speed. Horse armor can be found at the armor shop, costing the same as chestplates. Leather and iron horse armor can be found in chests, at the same rate as armor. Horses should also have a “kick” attack ability which will recharge every 30 seconds. It will work for armored horses only. This could be blocked with a shield. Here should be the stats:
Leather Horse Armor: 3 damage, 4 blocks horizontal knockback, 2 blocks vertical knockback
Iron Horse Armor: 5.5 damage, 7 blocks horizontal knockback , 4 blocks vertical knockback
Golden Horse Armor: 8.5 damage, 10 blocks horizontal knockback, 6 blocks vertical knockback
Diamond Horse Armor: 12 damage, 14 blocks horizontal knockback, 9 blocks vertical knockback

And those are some horrible suggestions I have for Assassinations, if it ever gets an update. I hope you found these likeable!

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
This is a cool idea but cubecraft is running 1.9 so any items from a higher version of minecraft can't be used.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there, as you might know me, I play assi basically all day, first of fall, I'm a bit confused, all networks, so you mean like bedrock, Java, 1.8.9 pvp and 1.9+? If so, as basically ItsSennee said, items from 1.9 can't all be used in 1.8.9 due to other versions.
Spawn protection - you get spawn protection for 15 seconds, and will be immune to any type of damage, and will not be able to pick up any items that are not from chests.
This already is a thing in 1.9 or higer version. But it can also get added in 1.8.9 atleast assi would get some players maybe from the 1.8 community to 1.9 or different from 1,9 to 1.8
Tridents, Crossbows, and Shields - They are both really cool weapons, and I think they would both fit into Assassinations. The trident is a REALLY good melee weapon, and it can also be thrown. The trident would cost 600 coins only, since it has the same durability as iron swords, and would come with Loyalty III. Crossbows are a great ranged weapon as well, it can be for faster and more accurate shots, and having a loaded crossbow in your hotbar is VERY useful. Shields are EXTREMELY useful, especially if you don’t want to get bowspammed by some noob. Shields here should also work the way they do in 1.16, blocking 100% of damage instead of 80% of damage and still being vulnerable to knockback.
Tridents in my opinion would have to get a nerf, as I saw in 1.16.4 they do really much damage even on full diamond gear, and for iron armour guy it's even worster. Also, Crossbows when they are fully charged they also do really much damage on diamond not that much. But in assi you have more people that run with iron armour then diamond armour. And basically on irom armour it does really much damage on 1.9 or higer. As for Shields hmm, I overall never use Shields to be honest, but other people might do so Sure!
Horses and removal of speed potions - Horses, when bought, should all have the same movement speed, which should be 1.5x as fast as player sprinting and jumping speed. Horse armor can be found at the armor shop, costing the same as chestplates. Leather and iron horse armor can be found in chests, at the same rate as armor. Horses should also have a “kick” attack ability which will recharge every 30 seconds. It will work for armored horses only. This could be blocked with a shield. Here should be the stats:
Leather Horse Armor: 3 damage, 4 blocks horizontal knockback, 2 blocks vertical knockback
Iron Horse Armor: 5.5 damage, 7 blocks horizontal knockback , 4 blocks vertical knockback
Golden Horse Armor: 8.5 damage, 10 blocks horizontal knockback, 6 blocks vertical knockback
Diamond Horse Armor: 12 damage, 14 blocks horizontal knockback, 9 blocks vertical knockback
First of all please don't remove speeds spots, Horses let's say it's a Assassinations map with 40 people and imagine 25 out of those people are riding on an horse. I think that might would've cause lag and overall CHEATERS! they would probably use speed as there addon of there hack client. And they probably would've been faster then everyone with the horses.
-Critly

Reactions: Vindicatør

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Hello there, as you might know me, I play assi basically all day, first of fall, I'm a bit confused, all networks, so you mean like bedrock, Java, 1.8.9 pvp and 1.9+? If so, as basically ItsSennee said, items from 1.9 can't all be used in 1.8.9 due to other versions.

This already is a thing in 1.9 or higer version. But it can also get added in 1.8.9 atleast assi would get some players maybe from the 1.8 community to 1.9 or different from 1,9 to 1.8

Tridents in my opinion would have to get a nerf, as I saw in 1.16.4 they do really much damage even on full diamond gear, and for iron armour guy it's even worster. Also, Crossbows when they are fully charged they also do really much damage on diamond not that much. But in assi you have more people that run with iron armour then diamond armour. And basically on irom armour it does really much damage on 1.9 or higer. As for Shields hmm, I overall never use Shields to be honest, but other people might do so Sure!

First of all please don't remove speeds spots, Horses let's say it's a Assassinations map with 40 people and imagine 25 out of those people are riding on an horse. I think that might would've cause lag and overall CHEATERS! they would probably use speed as there addon of there hack client. And they probably would've been faster then everyone with the horses.
-Critly
Well thank you for your feedback! Maybe to make these work, I changed the prefix to “Java” and Assassinations would have to require 1.14+ versions for all 1.9+ Cubecraft players. For the 1.8.9 version it would have everything except the new weapons. I do think diamond swords are still better than tridents because diamond swords do 11.2 DPS while tridents do 9.9 DPS, but doing crits with a trident causes it to be 14.85 DPS, so maybe a cost increase would be reasonable. Crossbows by default are 2x slower than bows though. And both of these can be blocked with a shield. And about the horses and speed hacks, I’ve never encountered someone using speed hacks, and maybe if the anticheat caught some unusual movement, it should instantly ban that player. And speed potions could still be a thing, but horses should still be faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Critly

xNoCombo

Feb 26, 2021
I think Assassinations could use an update because right now it’s kinda un-fun tbh. Maybe it could be something like this:

And those are some horrible suggestions I have for Assassinations, if it ever gets an update. I hope you found these likeable!

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator
DONT add animals assi is not a zoo lmao (my opinion)

Reactions: Vindicatør
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom