Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should muted people be able to type in Minerware ,,Solve the equation'' ?

• Total voters

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi. i'm making this thread, because i think muted people should be able to type in MinerWare the game ,,Solve the equation'', because it is annoying not to be able to do it. I know it's fault to the person who got muted, but i think they should be able to do this minigame. If you don't think the same as me, describe why in the replies.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Technically, you have an unadvantage toward other players. Obviously, if you are muted, that means you have broken one of CubeCraft rules. But, in this particular case, I think they should be able to write just in this microgame.

Reactions: Dualninja

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
Technically, you have an unadvantage toward other players. Obviously, if you are muted, that means you have broken one of CubeCraft rules. But, in this particular case, I think they should be able to write just in this microgame.
Yeah i mean many people told me things , so i reported them, the reports were denied. When i said these things ppl told me and didn't get muted, i said the same things, and got muted. I don't know if you understood me.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Although it’s still the player’s problem/fault that they got muted. It would be fair for the muted player to be able to talk in that specific microgame. But as the equation goes on, if they try to send messages in party chat, those will still not be visible for the other party members (because technically, they’re still muted).

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Yeah i mean many people told me things , so i reported them, the reports were denied. When i said these things ppl told me and didn't get muted, i said the same things, and got muted. I don't know if you understood me.
Yeah, I understood you xD. Perhaps you said other things aside from those that people tell you. Keep in mind that if something is not muteable, you shouldn't get a mute for saying it. If it happens again, it's better to contact the moderator who punished you to talk about it.

Reactions: Icouzz

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Won't get implemented as it's too much work to do as said in a same thread as this 3 years ago:
Screenshot_20210320_210934_com.android.chrome.jpg

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I’d understand that it could feel unfair/annoying that muted players can’t participate in this minigame, I disagree with this suggestion:
- First of all muted players broke the rules and will have to deal with the consequences imo. Yes, a muted will have a disadvantage compared to players who can participate in this minigame, but it’s their own fault: they shouldn’t have broke any rules if they didn’t want to deal with the consequences.
- I don’t think this is worth developing time. Out of Dords message it seems like this takes a lot of developing time, even if this is less right now, I still think it’s not worth the time and money. Muted players can still play MinerWare, but have a small disadvantage, which isn’t a huge deal imo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 347571

Yes and no, i would stick to Arrow his reply. ^_^

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom