Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should rank based lobbies be implemented into KitPVP, as described in the thread?

• Yes, it will make the kitPVP experience greater for all

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, people should have to pay to win

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes, but don't keep the "free for all" lobby

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Link

Apr 24, 2014
I got a better soulotion and i am Obsidian Rank and i like it.
You can only get 1 or 2 Kits per Day.
But when you leave your stuff doesnt remove only when the day is finished.
Forgot something:

When you used 1 Kit and die you can use as Obsidian the Emerald Kit 1 time too. And the Kit for normal Players is unlimited.

Reactions: Rimell

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Forgot something:

When you used 1 Kit and die you can use as Obsidian the Emerald Kit 1 time too. And the Kit for normal Players is unlimited.
I don't mind if this is implemented.

iGoesMurp

May 24, 2014
Cake land
so like this stone rank 200 people iron 16 lapis 15 gold 15 diamond 10 emerald 8 obsiden 2 that's boring and why I donated is because I like being more op so that kind of ruins the point of donating

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
If everyone is so bothered about kits being OP, maybe it can be made so you can only select a certain kit once every 30mins or so, or maybe a kit pvp for donors, then one for stones, stones cannot get to the donor kit pvp but the donors can get to the stone one. Just an idea. :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If everyone is so bothered about kits being OP, maybe it can be made so you can only select a certain kit once every 30mins or so, or maybe a kit pvp for donors, then one for stones, stones cannot get to the donor kit pvp but the donors can get to the stone one. Just an idea. :)
Yeah, perhaps if there was a limit to how often you can use a donor kit, people would complain less :D this is genius, mister grape muncher

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom