Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this map implemented?

• Yes, exactly as it is

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Yes, but it needs some changes (let me know what you think needs changing)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No, this map should not be implemented

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnocat

Aug 26, 2019
Updates: Moved the starting islands near the icy islands farther back to make the game more fair and cleared some space on the tree islands because too many obstacles would make PvP annoying.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that you can change your vote on the poll if you like the map better (or worse) after any updates.

Arachnocat

Aug 26, 2019
I like this map a lot! Although it kind reminds me of the map Snowy...
Thanks! Honestly I think the snowy map is a lot more like the Taiga map than mine.

I LOVE it. you should make mid a bit bigger or more chests maybe?
I am glad you like it! Unfortunately, if I were to make the center island larger, I would need to move all the other islands back, which would be extremely tedious without MCEdit, which I cannot use because hardly anything works on my ten year old computer.

Reactions: Froq

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
Thanks! Honestly I think the snowy map is a lot more like the Taiga map than mine.

I am glad you like it! Unfortunately, if I were to make the center island larger, I would need to move all the other islands back, which would be extremely tedious without MCEdit, which I cannot use because hardly anything works on my ten year old computer.
Alright then how would you like it to put 4 chests on the outside of the iglo on mid? Or around the island

Arachnocat

Aug 26, 2019
Update: Removed chests inside ice spikes and placed one near the top of each one as well as four outside the igloo and improved the general shape of the ice spikes so they look better from different angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom