Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would You Like To Play These Maps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
Its good. Only one thing is that Pines is a little bit bland. I would still love playing on them though!

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Hi @Durpy
Really nice maps, I was just scrolling through and then I saw nature!
I was like... DAMN!
really well made, decorated with a lot of detail but still good for pvp and not too small or too big (pls add)

Pines is a NO for me since I felt like it was too basic with little to no detail, I probably missed some color variations, try adding some mushrooms and/or wooden constructions like bridges or tables or a treehouse.

Cliffside is even better made, more basic but just a nice simple and clean look. lots of space and original layout and blocks (pls add)

-Dreamer

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Hi @Durpy
Really nice maps, I was just scrolling through and then I saw nature!
I was like... DAMN!
really well made, decorated with a lot of detail but still good for pvp and not too small or too big (pls add)

Pines is a NO for me since I felt like it was too basic with little to no detail, I probably missed some color variations, try adding some mushrooms and/or wooden constructions like bridges or tables or a treehouse.

Cliffside is even better made, more basic but just a nice simple and clean look. lots of space and original layout and blocks (pls add)

-Dreamer
I totally agree, pines is really boring maybe ill revamp it soon ;)

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Nature, the islands lecturing & organics can be improved.
-Pines, the map doesn't have a strong enough theme, there aren't enough objects to set it apart from other maps.
-Cliffside, loved the 2 level islands and the variety of gameplay in the middle. The part that would need to be changed is the island layout, making it slightly less chaotic and add more starting islands.

• Wow
Reactions: Dreamer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom