Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I putthis out for a map submission

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States

This is my second map I have built for solo skywars it is called Sea Temple it may not be perfect by I will keep practicing my building skills in minecraft.

Attachments

• Mid entrance.png
    Mid entrance.png
    907.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Spawn island.png
    Spawn island.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Submid.png
    Submid.png
    809.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Map overview.png
    Map overview.png
    648.5 KB · Views: 191
D

Deleted member 469419

Hihi,

Apologies for the delay to replying but I didn't see this before.

Well, unfortunately I voted no. The map itself is good, you used nice blocks and probably you created a nice biome which would oceanical. But the islands aren't good created, you have to give more profound to the islands. I'm going to attach a file for you can see what I'm referring (It's an island from hypixel server).

1200px-SkyWars.png

All good skywars map (almost all of them) as you can see have a islands quite together. You can make a beautiful map but with separated islands (but the gameplay will be not good).

You can start building a skywars island looking in a template.
(I also suggest you use WorldEdit and VoxelSniper which are the two more useful build tools)

VoxelSniper url: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/voxelsniper
WorldEdit url: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldedit
(This is for using it in a server, if you want to use in a normal world [without server] just search a tutorial xD)

You can also view a tutorial of Crisgatito (Ex cubecraft Builder)

Good luck with it!

~ Greetings :)

Reactions: xX_CreeFire_Xx

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t really think it’s needed to have 12 sub-middle islands like you did, just 4 will be ok(1 for every 3 players
The overall idea is good, but it’s a bit too basic for me, that’s why I vote with no.
More detail,especially on the starter islands will improve the map a lot.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
The map looks cool, but in my opinion I would put the blue islands next to the grays (if you want 24 islands map) or eliminate (as BenderPlays said) the blue islands (for 12 islands map) for make more difficult go the middle and make players make a bridge to arrive to the middle or to the enemy island. And also if you want 12 islands map, separate the gray islands a little bit more (eliminating the blue islands).

Mar 30, 2020
Spain, Barcelona.
Hihi,

Apologies for the delay to replying but I didn't see this before.

Well, unfortunately I voted no. The map itself is good, you used nice blocks and probably you created a nice biome which would oceanical. But the islands aren't good created, you have to give more profound to the islands. I'm going to attach a file for you can see what I'm referring (It's an island from hypixel server).

View attachment 162428

All good skywars map (almost all of them) as you can see have a islands quite together. You can make a beautiful map but with separated islands (but the gameplay will be not good).

You can start building a skywars island looking in a template.
(I also suggest you use WorldEdit and VoxelSniper which are the two more useful build tools)

VoxelSniper url: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/voxelsniper
WorldEdit url: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldedit
(This is for using it in a server, if you want to use in a normal world [without server] just search a tutorial xD)

You can also view a tutorial of Crisgatito (Ex cubecraft Builder)

Good luck with it!

~ Greetings :)
The best tutorial to do a slywars map, es perfecto :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Top Bottom