• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Map name: Labyrinth
Builder: Exarpo
Description: A simple map featuring a labyrinth on the central island which I though could be a fun and unique addition to the server.
If you vote that the map shouldn't be added, please let me know why, I would really love to know what I can improve!
I'm open to suggestions so please share your opinion :).

The chest layout is following (what do you think? I may need to add some more?):
-Starter Islands: 2 chests each
-Semi-middle Island: 2 chests each
-Central Island: 8 chests... and 2 chests ;)

Attachments

• 2020-07-26_00.55.03.png
    2020-07-26_00.55.03.png
    605.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 2020-07-26_00.55.13.png
    2020-07-26_00.55.13.png
    905 KB · Views: 140
  • 2020-07-26_00.55.19.png
    2020-07-26_00.55.19.png
    742.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 2020-07-26_00.55.59.png
    2020-07-26_00.55.59.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 2020-07-26_00.56.16.png
    2020-07-26_00.56.16.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 333
  • 2020-07-26_00.56.20.png
    2020-07-26_00.56.20.png
    659.7 KB · Views: 107

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I voted no because its a maze, yes you can get over it with blocks but it will make it hard for pvp. The map is basic imo, just islands with a maze. Has nothing special to it.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
That's a nice map. It looks good but I doubt if anyone will do the labyrinth at mid or not. I personally wouldn't :)

Reactions: Exarpo

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Personally I do not like the map, it's quite basic and layout is very simple with a circle on mid and sub-mid islands surrounding it. The starter islands should be more detailed. The maze at mid and at inner islands is a big problem because that makes a lack of pvp space and makes the gameplay look kinda dull and almost impossible to play. Also always remember to upload the photos with the default minecraft texture pack.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I actually really like this idea!

Only thing is that the map looks a bit pale. Maybe use some more different blocks for the ground (like grass blocks and clay or something instead of only grass blocks). Also I see you added a lot of grass to the middle and people don't like that for pvp'ing, so you could better remove it.

If you improve those points it's a yes from me!

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
It looks really good but yeah, the maze either needs to be wider in size, be as a floor pattern or one block high instead of 3
Yeah I may change the maze, thanks for your opinion :).

That's a nice map. It looks good but I doubt if anyone will do the labyrinth at mid or not. I personally wouldn't :)
The labyrinth wasn't really meant for anyone to actually go trough, it's more of a decoration. But if anyone wants they can go trough it :).

I actually really like this idea!

Only thing is that the map looks a bit pale. Maybe use some more different blocks for the ground (like grass blocks and clay or something instead of only grass blocks). Also I see you added a lot of grass to the middle and people don't like that for pvp'ing, so you could better remove it.

If you improve those points it's a yes from me!
I will keep your points in mind and do some changes! When I have changed some of the stuff I will let you know.

Personally I do not like the map, it's quite basic and layout is very simple with a circle on mid and sub-mid islands surrounding it. The starter islands should be more detailed. The maze at mid and at inner islands is a big problem because that makes a lack of pvp space and makes the gameplay look kinda dull and almost impossible to play. Also always remember to upload the photos with the default minecraft texture pack.
:/ You are right with it being quite basic in the layout, I maybe will change the layout a bit. I will also keep your other points in mind :).
Btw, "Also always remember to upload the photos with the default minecraft texture pack.", I did keep that in mind, this is the current minecraft default texture pack.

WOW, that's amazing.

I couldn't have built that in like 6 years!

How did you do it?

Got any tips?
I'm glad you like it! I don't think I can give you any tips except that you should use worldedit :).

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
i think the idea is cool but in the middle there is no space to fight if youre trapt in the mase then you got trapt so i voted yes +1 ;) :cube_light:
goodjob

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The map itself, I liked it very much, but I think this map doesn't have the capacity, to be added in this great server, because I've seen better maps, but they haven't been added. But thanks anyway for making CubeCraft a better place.

D

Deleted member 469419

Well, I really appreciate the effort you've put on this, but the layout of the map isn't the appropiate for a skywars map. The islands aren't bad itself, I'd say that with some modifications would be really good. But the mid is horrible to make pvp on it. I know it's the topic of your map, but you should change it on my opinion.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Well, I really appreciate the effort you've put on this, but the layout of the map isn't the appropiate for a skywars map. The islands aren't bad itself, I'd say that with some modifications would be really good. But the mid is horrible to make pvp on it. I know it's the topic of your map, but you should change it on my opinion.

Yeah, with all this stuff you just said, you just convinced me and as I said before it's not a proper map for Solo Skywars.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I luv this it’s my new fav map buuttttt..... don’t you dare trap the chests cuz when they blow up for me if I die or get knocked into the void while in a chest then I glitch out of Minecraft this happens to a lot of other mobile players I know on bedrock. So I will vote no tomorrow if you don’t reply and change my mind.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I luv this it’s my new fav map buuttttt..... don’t you dare trap the chests cuz when they blow up for me if I die or get knocked into the void while in a chest then I glitch out of Minecraft this happens to a lot of other mobile players I know on bedrock. So I will vote no tomorrow if you don’t reply and change my mind.
If you hear a tnt just exit the chest :P.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
This is a glitch that happens to a lot of bedrock players I think and they won’t know so u should change it up so that u can’t die or there’s something else that doesn’t have to do with the chest

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
This is a glitch that happens to a lot of bedrock players I think and they won’t know so u should change it up so that u can’t die or there’s something else that doesn’t have to do with the chest
I may just add some pressure plates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom