Should this map be added?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
A pressure plate with some tnt under it, when you step on it the tnt will explode.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Oh but not on the chest?

And then remove the chest stuff cuz everyone hates chest trapping and u just might cause some expensive new iPhones to break😉😉

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
The pressure plate and the chests are two separate items, if I have pressure plates I can just remove the trapped chests

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Okay cool and if the plates were in semi mid that would be awesome cuz like three people are fighting and then half the semi mid explodes...

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I really love this map! The maze in the middle could add to a lot of different PVP throughout the game. The whole map is very detailed and looks amazing. Great work! I hope it is added.

• Love
Reactions: Exarpo

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
The map itself, I liked it very much, but I think this map doesn't have the capacity, to be added in this great server, because I've seen better maps, but they haven't been added. But thanks anyway for making CubeCraft a better place.
Yeah :/. I'll do better next time ;). Thanks for the feedback anyway...

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
but the layout of the map isn't the appropiate for a skywars map.
What do you mean the layout isn't appropriate for a skywars map? This is the most typical layout that almost every skywars map has xd

D

Deleted member 469419

What do you mean the layout isn't appropriate for a skywars map? This is the most typical layout that almost every skywars map has xd
To be honest I've run out arguments xD. I wanted to say that the mid isn't the appropriate for a skywars map* It's literally a labyrinth and hinders a lot the pvp, so I suggest you to change it and then, I'll vote yes (:

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
To be honest I've run out arguments xD. I wanted to say that the mid isn't the appropriate for a skywars map* It's literally a labyrinth and hinders a lot the pvp, so I suggest you to change it and then, I'll vote yes (:
How do you suggest I change the labyrinth, I can't just remove it xd

D

Deleted member 469419

How do you suggest I change the labyrinth, I can't just remove it xd
Yeah, I understand that it's the most important topic of the map, but it hinder a lot the pvp... So idk

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
There are possibilities to change your maze. Because I do agree that it is annoying for PVP. My opinion: do not use corridors 1 block wide. This will drive players crazy. You can make a 2-3 wide corridor. This already creates some more pvp-space. Also, do not make the maze too difficult. Because as it is now, most people just walk over it.
There is a duels map called 'maze' or 'labyrinth'. Maybe take a look at that.

I personally do not like maze maps for PVP at all. But in general, it's a nice map 😉

~ Simon

Tireyy

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2019
Nederland
Map name: Labyrinth
Builder: Exarpo
Description: A simple map featuring a labyrinth on the central island which I though could be a fun and unique addition to the server.
If you vote that the map shouldn't be added, please let me know why, I would really love to know what I can improve!
I'm open to suggestions so please share your opinion :).

The chest layout is following (what do you think? I may need to add some more?):
-Starter Islands: 2 chests each
-Semi-middle Island: 2 chests each
-Central Island: 8 chests... and 2 chests ;)

I like the concept and the building it self, i would like to see this and play this in a skywars game! Good work bro :)

Reactions: Gregeyy

M__Terry20__M

Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations! What a nice map. I really like it, the only thing I would change is the distance between the islands. In my opinion it should be shorter. But I really enjoyed watching the video and the map is really good.

Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Map name: Labyrinth
Builder: Exarpo
Description: A simple map featuring a labyrinth on the central island which I though could be a fun and unique addition to the server.
If you vote that the map shouldn't be added, please let me know why, I would really love to know what I can improve!
I'm open to suggestions so please share your opinion :).

The chest layout is following (what do you think? I may need to add some more?):
-Starter Islands: 2 chests each
-Semi-middle Island: 2 chests each
-Central Island: 8 chests... and 2 chests ;)

WOW what a beautiful map. It would be great if it's added
😁😁

• Love
Reactions: Exarpo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.