Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Encountering teamers in solo Skywars is really annoying and in my past few games of solo mode, it feels like there's been an increase of teamers rather than hackers. It`s getting really annoying to me to make videos of me reporting them and spending 10-15 mins to make report about them and the same goes to eggwars and survival games. Maybe have some admins or other staff watching games from different lobbies or something like that. P.S Sorry for my English. (Im Scottish :P)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We have something who's watching everyone all time, but that's unfortunately not for teaming, that's for hacking. Sentinel watches everyone all time, and if he Sentinel got a hacker, he bans him/her. For now, you'll have to record an report teamers on our report site.

Reactions: Maaarijn

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Exactly. Reporting them right now isn't worth it.
Maybe have some admins or other staff watching games from different lobbies or something like that.
This will not work since the staff team is just too small for this.

There is a very simple solution nonetheless:
Increase the ban length.
Makes it actually worth it to report someone and gives a clear message to the ones teaming: It will get you punished.
Right now, almost none of the teamers care about the ban they might get. One, because they'll hardly get reported, and two, the ban is too short.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It is if you're farming reports.

I dont know why they dont increase the ban length cause it will get us rid of almost every teamer.
Just to illustrate, a thing I made like 3 months ago:
teaming2-png.135626

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/higher-punishments-for-teaming-in-solo-games.194229/

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Maybe they should just ban players for good who have been caught teaming and hacking once or twice, since they don`t want to learn the rules or that a team mode exists :/
They should just ignore their appeals, because they`re just gonna team again and get ban again and it goes on and on.
Then they don`t have to deal with those players again.

Mar 6, 2017
It is completely true, and I strongly agree.
When I see people teaming, all I can do is nicely ask for them to stop, warning them of the consequences.
If they don't, I'll suicide and go get some evidence for a report. Anyway, you should probably just do the best you can to play with them. If you can record and report them too, that would be great.

Thanks,
Poseidon

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I met a team of 3 and a team of 2 in the same game once :/
I asked why are there more teamers in skywars now and one of then told me its my problem :/
I`ll still try to record them and report them.
But its still really annoying since you need to take time of your day just to report them

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
2017-06-15_18.19.26.png
Encountering teamers in solo Skywars is really annoying and in my past few games of solo mode, it feels like there's been an increase of teamers rather than hackers. It`s getting really annoying to me to make videos of me reporting them and spending 10-15 mins to make report about them and the same goes to eggwars and survival games. Maybe have some admins or other staff watching games from different lobbies or something like that. P.S Sorry for my English. (Im Scottish :p)
I 100% agree with you and 1 time, I saw 5 teamers in solo skywars

SarahsAlwaysHere

Novice Member
Aug 29, 2017
California
Encountering teamers in solo Skywars is really annoying and in my past few games of solo mode, it feels like there's been an increase of teamers rather than hackers. It`s getting really annoying to me to make videos of me reporting them and spending 10-15 mins to make report about them and the same goes to eggwars and survival games. Maybe have some admins or other staff watching games from different lobbies or something like that. P.S Sorry for my English. (Im Scottish :p)

Well i have encountered quite a few as well! but i have been reporting them for teaming, If you encounter it again please report them! Yes, reporting does take time but it is to keep the CubeCraft community safer and fair. :) Also if you would like to apply for helper so the process will be easier you can apply here ---> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

Last edited:

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hello,
As I see that you are having trouble with teamers,
I highly recommend recording and reporting them,
As that will have a bigger chance of them getting banned,
As you wished, That there would be an admin in every game, That is pretty much impossible, We dont have a million admins, Although I understand your stress,
As I said, Recording and reporting is the easiest way to get them banned,
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
I can completely agree that solo skywars is full of teamers. It makes the game less enjoyable and quite frustrating, I hope it gets fixed soon.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Reactions: Shamel

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
I think teamers are always going to continue doing it, but I have a suggestion to make it more difficult for teamers; updating the way players spawn in the glass boxes to randomizing would make it more difficult as teaming friends first have to find eachother.
That was all from me..

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Since the party system is released, there are many teamers then before. I play a lot skywars and I have more then 150(x2) teamers reported that are handled. Teaming will never stop on Cubecraft and other servers. We can't do anything against them, only reporting them. We spend a lot of time, but if you know that there are in 2 games at least 2 teamers that screw the game up, will it never stop.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Since the party system is released, there are many teamers then before. I play a lot skywars and I have more then 150(x2) teamers reported that are handled. Teaming will never stop on Cubecraft and other servers. We can't do anything against them, only reporting them. We spend a lot of time, but if you know that there are in 2 games at least 2 teamers that screw the game up, will it never stop.
If you are a teamer, you will stop if you are banned, I am one time banned for teaming and I will never do it again, because I want to be a good CubeCrafter and not a bad CubeCrafter with many bans.
I think almost all the other (ex) teamers will also think like this.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
To everyone saying you can't do anything about teamers except report them: No.
We CAN do something about teamers, and that is making the ban longer and punishing them harder. This will work, for the same reason people are less likely to drive too fast if the fine for it is a lot of money.

If you are a teamer, you will stop if you are banned,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Heck no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom