Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
To everyone saying you can't do anything about teamers except report them: No.
We CAN do something about teamers, and that is making the ban longer and punishing them harder. This will work, for the same reason people are less likely to drive too fast if the fine for it is a lot of money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Heck no.
I think the staff should ban people for good if they have been caught teaming once or twice.
There`s no point of increasing the ban length, since they won`t learn to stop teaming.
I even caught a diamond rank teaming with 2 stone ranks and another diamond rank once. (I won the fight :P)

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Just to illustrate, a thing I made like 3 months ago:
teaming2-png.135626

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/higher-punishments-for-teaming-in-solo-games.194229/
This is the good thing! It's not worth to report them... The ban has to be longer!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
If you see any teamers on skywars just report or just kill them because sometimes they are easyyyy

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Just played a game there,
this player called mindcrash94 called me hax, even though he had anti-knockback and kill aura xD
Too bad, that I wasn`t recording at the time :P

SarahsAlwaysHere

Novice Member
Aug 29, 2017
California
no, a month... 2 days is to short
A month is way too long, i suggest a week or two worth of punishment. For something so simple as teaming it should not be as long as a month.
Yes it is a rule on CubeCraft that teaming is a punishable offence but it is not as bad as hacking or cyber bullying. at least one to two weeks would be a good punishment other then one day

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Since the party system is released, there are many teamers then before. I play a lot skywars and I have more then 150(x2) teamers reported that are handled. Teaming will never stop on Cubecraft and other servers. We can't do anything against them, only reporting them. We spend a lot of time, but if you know that there are in 2 games at least 2 teamers that screw the game up, will it never stop.
If there was an actual punishment for teaming instead of the pathetic joke that they have now there would be less teamers. It may be hard to eliminate, but it's easy to reduce the teamers.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
A month is way too long, i suggest a week or two worth of punishment. For something so simple as teaming it should not be as long as a month.
Yes it is a rule on CubeCraft that teaming is a punishable offence but it is not as bad as hacking or cyber bullying. at least one to two weeks would be a good punishment other then one day
Yes, I suggested that later. I realized it was to long. Someone else said that to :)

Reactions: SarahsAlwaysHere

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I think the staff need to ban people who have been caught teaming once or twice forever and then that`ll convince teamers to not team in solo.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Encountering teamers in solo Skywars is really annoying and in my past few games of solo mode, it feels like there's been an increase of teamers rather than hackers. It`s getting really annoying to me to make videos of me reporting them and spending 10-15 mins to make report about them and the same goes to eggwars and survival games. Maybe have some admins or other staff watching games from different lobbies or something like that. P.S Sorry for my English. (Im Scottish :p)
If you see any teamers use video evidence to then report it here https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Dutch_Frietjes's profile.
Jerry??
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom