• Poll closed .

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In PvP you have 3 different games. Duels, Assassins and FFA. I am suggesting to add a new gamemode to that is called: Solo Deathmatch. It is FFA but with different rules and feature. In this gamemode you fight till you are last man standing and get rewards for winning this game. Altough FFA and Solo Deathmatch look the same, they are not, what i am going to explain here:

Maps:

For this gamemode you can use the same maps as normal FFA since that they are suited for Deathmatches.
But some maps will be suited better for this like Classic, Chanals and oil rig. The Elytra maps will not be included because this gamemode is not designed for elytra pvp.

Kits:
The only kits you can choose for is Warrior or beats, the other kits should be removed because:
- Wizzard: Is easy for cleaning and eventually will run out of potion effects.
- Archer: you can go hide in a tree or on a roof and then shoot everyone who tries to reach for you.
- Ninja: With this kit you can easily run towards a person withhout speed 2, hit them a few times and run away.
It could also be that the kits Beast and Warrior are combined so you have, for example, a sharpness diamond 2 sword and protection 4 diamond armour.

/Shop:
In normal FFA you have acces to /shop and get a unfair advantage towards other players. In Solo Deathmatch this will be disabled.

Gameplay:
(People said that the player amount of 40 was to big so it will be lowered down to 25)
The deathmatch wil contain 25 people and all spawn at once, this is so that a player can't spam with the last 5 people, randomly scattered around the map, and also all on a ground level so you can't spawn on a inaccessible spot. Then you look for targets and try to kill each other. Teaming would not be allowed because that will create unfair situations. The longer the game progresses the smaller the map gets. It will use the same mechanic as Battlezone, a border that grows smaller and smaller. This will prevent people fro camping at the edges and stops it for games lasting forever.

Rewards:
I imagine that the rewards are the same as in Minerware, the top 3, in this gamemode 5 because there are more people, get points and xp accordingly to what place they ended. The last 20 players get no rewards, and the top 5 gets rewards the higher you end.

Pro's
- It is a new gamemode where you fight to the death and everyone has the exact same gear.
- You can test yourself in extreme pvp situations.
- The gamemode is designed to prevent camping.
- It is fun and challenging.
- No unfair advantages.
- People with better pvp skills have a bigger change of winning.

Con's
- People that are teaming and win.
- May not be populair.
- People still might hide or camp and then games last forever.
- PvP is not one of the main games on CubeCraft and adding this thins out other PvP games.
- Games will take long to fill up.

Suggestions:
That Solo Deathmatch also gets added to Bedrock so that the Bedrock player base gets a new gamemode.
Also add a Team Deathmatch.

Conclusion:
Solo Deathmatch would be a fun and challenging game that can improve your pvp skills and tactics. It is also a fair and balanced game. It would also be great and refreshing for the pvp tryhards who find skyblock boring.

Also please explain what is good about my idea and what not.

Last edited:

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
I really like your idea! it would be fun to play this but i think 40 players is a bit too much. I would make it 25 players because otherwise games might not load in fast enough.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Another con is that 40 player maps will take a lot of time to fill. This is already a problem in big Team SkyWars maps, so I think it will take a looot of time for a 40 player map to fill (which will cause players to leave and it'll take even longer). I like the idea but I don't think it'll work out.

Edit: I see that JesseyDoge replied a little before me, and indeed, 25 players would be better.

D

Deleted member 373055

I am very afraid that a lot of players will team, that is a very big con in my opinion, but you have the same problem in Solo Skywars and other games, so that should be no point.

I think adding more gamemodes is always a pro, but you already have games like Solo Skywars and eventually Survival Games sometimes. It is almost the same, with the difference that you have a certain kit you cannot change in game.

Thus, I think Survival Games should have priority of beind added as it has a legendary feeling - at least for me - and it is one of the first minigames in Minecraft. It has a legendary status and it is one of the first Battle Royale gamemodes, which resulted in Fortnite for example.

It is also almost the same as normal pvp, but you cannot respawn. That is something new, and I think that is kind of fun. It reminds me of shooter games in a way. So, despite the small differences, I would like to see this implemented as new gamemodes are always a pro!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
As soon as you start decreasing the number of players it more resembles SkyWars instead of a unique game in my opinion

Reactions: Lozora

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I personally don’t think many people will like to play, first because they have to wait a lot for the game to fill up (even with less than 40 players) plus parties will team and make the game unfair for solo players.It will be an issue, until it becomes punishable which isn’t okay as well, because teaming is allowed in FFA.
I have played a lot of LTS gamodes based on your idea and they always end up badly.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
plus parties will team and make the game unfair for solo players.It will be an issue, until it becomes punishable which isn’t okay as well, because teaming is allowed in FFA.
Teaming would not be allowed because that will create unfair situations.

And it is only the kit, maps and player amount of ffa, the game itself will be called Solo Deathmatch (at least thats how i called it) and there will be a ''don't team in Solo Deathmatch' message just like with every solo game

Reactions: JDgamers

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
In PvP you have 3 different games. Duels, Assassins and FFA. I am suggesting to add a new gamemode to that is called: Solo Deathmatch. It is FFA but with different rules and feature. In this gamemode you fight till you are last man standing and get rewards for winning this game. Altough FFA and Solo Deathmatch look the same, they are not, what i am going to explain here:

Maps:

For this gamemode you can use the same maps as normal FFA since that they are suited for Deathmatches.
But some maps will be suited better for this like Classic, Chanals and oil rig. The Elytra maps will not be included because this gamemode is not designed for elytra pvp.

Kits:
The only kits you can choose for is Warrior or beats, the other kits should be removed because:
- Wizzard: Is easy for cleaning and eventually will run out of potion effects.
- Archer: you can go hide in a tree or on a roof and then shoot everyone who tries to reach for you.
- Ninja: With this kit you can easily run towards a person withhout speed 2, hit them a few times and run away.
It could also be that the kits Beast and Warrior are combined so you have, for example, a sharpness diamond 2 sword and protection 4 diamond armour.

/Shop:
In normal FFA you have acces to /shop and get a unfair advantage towards other players. In Solo Deathmatch this will be disabled.

Gameplay:
(People said that the player amount of 40 was to big so it will be lowered down to 25)
The deathmatch wil contain 25 people and all spawn at once, this is so that a player can't spam with the last 5 people, randomly scattered around the map, and also all on a ground level so you can't spawn on a inaccessible spot. Then you look for targets and try to kill each other. Teaming would not be allowed because that will create unfair situations. The longer the game progresses the smaller the map gets. It will use the same mechanic as Battlezone, a border that grows smaller and smaller. This will prevent people fro camping at the edges and stops it for games lasting forever.

Rewards:
I imagine that the rewards are the same as in Minerware, the top 3, in this gamemode 5 because there are more people, get points and xp accordingly to what place they ended. The last 20 players get no rewards, and the top 5 gets rewards the higher you end.

Pro's
- It is a new gamemode where you fight to the death and everyone has the exact same gear.
- You can test yourself in extreme pvp situations.
- The gamemode is designed to prevent camping.
- It is fun and challenging.
- No unfair advantages.

Con's
- People that are teaming and win.
- May not be populair.
- People still might hide or camp and then games last forever.
- PvP is not one of the main games on CubeCraft and adding this thins out other PvP games.
- Games will take long to fill up.

Suggestions:
That Solo Deathmatch also gets added to Bedrock so that the Bedrock player base gets a new gamemode.
Also add a Team Deathmatch.

Conclusion:
Solo Deathmatch would be a fun and challenging game that can improve your pvp skills and tactics. It is also a fair and balanced game. It would also be great and refreshing for the pvp tryhards who find skyblock boring.

Also please explain what is good about my idea and what not.

No for me.
Adding this gamemode starts to look like survival games but just with a kit instead of a chest.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
No for me.
Adding this gamemode starts to look like survival games but just with a kit instead of a chest.
there are many differences about this
- Everyone has the same gear
- Saturation does not go down
- No healing like golden appels and potions
- The ammount of players
- You don't spam in middle with everyone else but randomly around the map

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
there are many differences about this
- Everyone has the same gear
- Saturation does not go down
- No healing like golden appels and potions
- The ammount of players
- You don't spam in middle with everyone else but randomly around the map

It's about the whole idea.. the idea is to be the last man standing.. same as with survival games and skywars but then just in pvp and not on an island

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I kind of like this idea, but i think elytra maps should be available, but instead of beast and warrior kits, use archer kits.
It would be really fun imo to have a game like that where ppl can do mid air fights with bows. I may be biased cause i love elytra maps but i think it would be really cool. You may argue "well people will run away all the time" and yea, but if you have good aim you can hit them with not a lot of difficulty, even though the game may take a while, but i think it wont last much more than the regular ones.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I am speechless you really put a lot of time and dedication on this post and it really paid off I was able to understand your idea and I would really like to see this in the game, not only because I would love to go against others until the end and there is an actual end, ah I just am excited. Good job!

Reactions: MrTommy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom