Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alert people in any way shape or form that teaming shouldn't be allowed?

• Nope nope (explain yourself though)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You know how many players are really confused about whether teaming is or is not allowed? Y'know, since there's no direct indication of it?
upload_2018-5-5_11-37-53.png

Nothing states this gamemode is a solo gamemode, and nothing states that teaming isn't allowed. The only place it shows you that it's solo, is if you check your friends list & see someone playing "Online in Solo Battle Zone".

Adding that to the hologram above the mannequin AND on the sign would be nice. Also, a teaming warning in form of a subtitle at the beginning of the game like in solo Skywars or Eggwars would be nice.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think they should add a team mode (as it was when they let people try it the first time) but I still agree with this since it's just stupid to get banned because you're confused when it doesn't say anything about this at all.

I can also see why some people team, it's a solo game, yes but it's a bit more similar to minerware and spleef when you're actually allowed to team since there is no team mode and you're allowed to team on games that doesn't have a team option.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!