Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Just my opinion, but it doesn't look very well done.. It just looks like a few coloured spheres i doubt a solar system based map would be possible, as the solar system is huge compared to a single skywars map... even if you could add all the detail in that's needed, it wouldn't feel right jumping to a different planet that's only 3 blocks away from you..

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Just my opinion, but it doesn't look very well done.. It just looks like a few coloured spheres i doubt a solar system based map would be possible, as the solar system is huge compared to a single skywars map... even if you could add all the detail in that's needed, it wouldn't feel right jumping to a different planet that's only 3 blocks away from you..
Look at the description.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Needs more work, it just looks like //hsphere everywhere, which doesn't take a lot of skill. The idea does have some potential though..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom