Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tybell702

Mar 27, 2020
So many people have come up with different tower types and new mobs, this gamemode needs an update, there are still a lot of people playing this gamemode even without an update

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Sadly they won't disclose that type of information to the public, we can only hope that someday Tower Defense gets an update.

D

Deleted member 489420

I used to love tower defense, but i got bored. I don;t belive that they will update this gamemode, They will prob update skyblock beacause many players play it (600-900) and also will prob try to make better sentinel. Sadly i dont belive that we will see update in this gamemode in next 2 years :[

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
The first few lines here
Hey everyone!

It's about time that Tower Defence started to get an update. As most of you may know, Tower Defence does not need a lot of content added to make an update great. For this next Tower Defence update, our aim is for re-balancing towers, mobs and adding Quality of Life to the game. If you have suggestions for any of the following topics, reply to the thread:

As you said @pamparampam, I also loved tower defense, but due to the lack of updates for it, and the lack of any communication regarding tower defense, (I would even accept something like "Yes we are still working on it, stay tuned"), It has gotten boring for my friends and I who play it, because 99% of the time, we just stomp the other team. As of now, I fully believe that no one is working on tower defense at all, and the post made over a year ago (the hyperlinked one that says "here") for suggestions was to make some hype for something that never came to be.

My suggestion is for this game is to announce that yes, the game mode is still being worked on, or hand over development for the game mode over to some trusted developers in a 3rd party, tell them how stuff works and push updates when ever the 3rd party has it ready

D

Deleted member 489420

also other reason is why i quit tower defense is that most of players don't know how to play it, and are just annoing, cube should make a tutorial for new players!

Dozer257

Jun 17, 2020
Wait a minute, is tower defense java exclusive? I never knew about this gamemode bc I play on bedrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.