Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2018
It's literally attacking with a higher bridge, to avoid all fight (and skill) land on the egg and then mine the egg,and it costs a ton of iron to stop it before you lose your egg, Fun fact, some people start rushing mid while being air attacked, so when they're almost at 80% of building the midbridge, the attackers will have mined the egg and killed them already, so its basically suicide , but instead of one member it is suicide for the entire team.

Feb 25, 2018
@Cyqni
At least read my explaination before denying my idea
also, you don't read, you don't reconsider your core believes no matter how much arguments i give against the "everything is an opinion idea"

Feb 25, 2018
I believe you've watched that tutorial waaaay too many times.
You really LOVE not explaining what you say don't you,
see this is why you're so ***** annoying, (i am too cause i never quit with anything) but feeling that it is justified
to call me ignorant and NOT explain it, and like usual OVERLOOK THE REASONING behind it,
i did reconsider my core believe of the whole ( everything is an opinion thing) cause you made it look like a AWFUL jok
i read your arguments ( sorry) Pings arguments and reply to them.
and I admitted to be wrong about the ninja, so its NOT "undisprovable" what i say

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
You really LOVE not explaining what you say don't you,
see this is why you're so ***** annoying, (i am too cause i never quit with anything) but feeling that it is justified
to call me ignorant and NOT explain it, and like usual OVERLOOK THE REASONING behind it,
i did reconsider my core believe of the whole ( everything is an opinion thing) cause you made it look like a AWFUL jok
i read your arguments ( sorry) Pings arguments and reply to them.
and I admitted to be wrong about the ninja, so its NOT "undisprovable" what i say
OK, one more try.

Hi xXtspacecat_ragemaster_6969Xx,

your behavior, as previously stated by yourself, matches exactly with the behavior taught in the video "How to be an ignorant", therefore, my hypothesis is you've watched that tutorial waaaay too much.

Greetings, Cyqni
No PHD in Behavioral biology yet, but I'm stating the obvious.

Feb 25, 2018
My behavior, with never quitting. ( Going in here and turning everything into a drama thank you) is what i meant by it,
i said i was wrong about the ninja a couple of million times, cause this is a flawless argument on why i was WRONG, its not my opinion ITS WRONG
Heres the argument: ( the ninja has a cloack, and shares the highest base stats with the warrior, so it is the best pvp kit, which makes it balanced.) cause i said it wasn't balanced cause its not the best PVP kit even tho it can do nothing else but PVP

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I have almost no clue what @666loominarity is saying due to lack of any decent grammar or punctuation, but based on what I can fifure out, I'm pretty sure this post is a troll made just to make people mad. So can staff please lock this?

Feb 25, 2018
I have almost no clue what @666loominarity is saying due to lack of any decent grammar or punctuation, but based on what I can fifure out, I'm pretty sure this post is a troll made just to make people mad. So can staff please lock this?
No actually its the best opening i could think of to piss of pandrai, but he left :(
I am Tspacecat btw ( OBVIOUSLY)

Reactions: Facelurite
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom