Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2018
And i found this member called, Tspacecat with Extreme suggestion and pure ****** in the comment section. But everyone seems to be missing everyones point
Tspacecat Missed the entire point of Voting, Pings last argument, and some more but
you aren't doing too much better, Like Donald Trump, he actually has points you all missed, And i swear to god, if the one following Donald Trump is a left wing douche who is going to get all refugees back in ASAP instead of building up for a better economy with the reduced ovepopulation Trump will cause, that he will be just as bad as trump, because ruining the progress of the previous president instead of building on it is ***** ( Trump ruined Obamacare which is the same as what i just mentioned: ruining the progress of the last president)
Back to Tspacecat: here are the points he made, You all missed:

1` Banning noobs is extreme, but what he was talking about is a person doing something that will just get you killed and is a bad strategy, like Regrowfarming in btd battles, upgrading mid is bad, ( unless you mid-steal) if you get the mid stolen by another team you'll end up giving them the diamonds from an upgrade you paid for, and nobody seems to reconize this as a problem.

2' The next point EVERYONE missed was the fact or opinion debate, It looks like this guy claims his opinions as facts. And that he thinks he can't ever be wrong but, he said something like this: I was wrong about the Ninja kit, cause its the best pvp kit in the game due to the cloack and iron sword. So you can stop saying Undisprovable bw suggestions

3' "Prove" look you can get triggered, but a fact argument based on a Real Fact and Logics, can be used to prove something, but that is only when there is a lack of factors influencing the situation like in science or in, a game etc. But they weren't unprovable ( he said he was wrong about the ninja ) and This is what dis guy wants: People commenting only fact arguments and All using constructive criticism on why some arguments are wrong. And remember, these kits are either OP or not OP, or underpowered, So if you do this right, All Not-Disproven arguments will Point to the same conclusion, or all but 1 or 2, and than you have your answer.

4' The Tank, Now the builder might not have 15 blocks, thats a little too much, but only having a kit that can fix holes in your defense. at least it is usable in 1 out of 10 cases ( miner will be better unless you have minimal defense). about the tank: the ( NO-slowness) tank Running away if badly damaged and having lots of armor might be a little OP, sure good point, But you seem to ALL miss this argument:

"The tank can't make certain jumps on maps like cactus or blockarena, and it literally gets stuck before even reaching the opponents flag constantly, which is absolutely ridiculous."

If a noslowness tank would be OP, than could have just made the jumps shorter or at least fix this, Or show footage on how you can make the jumps but don't Ignore the problem just because the solution he wanted wasn't that good.

Look at the content and only at the content,
a re

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
im sure this is "Tspacecat" alt
Took less long than expected.
But then again, considering this is coming from me, if you all focus on me being Tspacecat, you'll do nothing, but confirm what i said about this too oftenly made mistake: looking at the person writing it and not the content itself.

F

Facelurite

Hard to make heads or tails of anything you have to say but I managed to reply

And i found this member called, Tspacecat with Extreme suggestion and pure ****** in the comment section.

If you’re going to censor yourself its going ti be hard to understand you

But everyone seems to be missing everyones point

What

Tspacecat Missed the entire point of Voting, Pings last argument, and some more but
you aren't doing too much better, Like Donald Trump, he actually has points you all missed, And i swear to god, if the one following Donald Trump is a left wing douche who is going to get all refugees back in ASAP instead of building up for a better economy with the reduced ovepopulation Trump will cause, that he will be just as bad as trump, because ruining the progress of the previous president instead of building on it is ***** ( Trump ruined Obamacare which is the same as what i just mentioned: ruining the progress of the last president)

Hello? Minecraft server forums.

Back to Tspacecat: here are the points he made, You all missed:

1` Banning noobs is extreme, but what he was talking about is a person doing something that will just get you killed and is a bad strategy, like Regrowfarming in btd battles,

Bloons Tower defense? Minecraft forums not everyone has played the game. Something more relatable

upgrading mid is bad, ( unless you mid-steal) if you get the mid stolen by another team you'll end up giving them the diamonds from an upgrade you paid for, and nobody seems to reconize this as a problem.

Tell that to @Copy of copy of 1-12.exe

2' The next point EVERYONE missed was the fact or opinion debate, It looks like this guy claims his opinions as facts. And that he thinks he can't ever be wrong but, he said something like this: I was wrong about the Ninja kit/Warrior kit, sure the warrior can do more than just fight, it can also mine. and if the ninja is just as good at fighting it should be worse right, but it has a cloack which makes it better at fighting. and because it is actually the best pvp kit

, he admitted to be wrong about it.

Last line didnt make sense when added to the above paragraph.

3' "Prove" look you can get triggered, but a fact argument based on a Real Fact and Logics, can be used to prove something, but that is only when there is a lack of factors influencing the situation like in science or in, a game etc. But they weren't unprovable ( he said he was wrong about the ninja ) and This is what dis guy wants: People commenting only fact arguments and All using constructive criticism on why some arguments are wrong. And remember, these kits are either OP or not OP, or underpowered, So if you do this right, All Not-Disproven arguments will Point to the same conclusion, or all but 1 or 2, and than you have your answer.

Yay this made sense at least a little bit.

4' The Tank, Now the builder might not have 15 blocks, thats a little too much, but only having a kit that can fix holes in your defense. at least it is usable in 1 out of 10 cases ( miner will be better unless you have minimal defense). but the tank Running away and having lots of HP, sure good point, But you seem to ALL miss this argument:

Btw, Don't criticize the person writing but the content itself,

Cough cough

Grammar, Spelling, Previous bad suggestions. They all do nothing but disrtact you from the content.

Bad Grammar and spellings make it impossible to understand something. An example is this thread.

Feb 25, 2018
1. I got TRIGGERED, because i actually thought that using simple fact arguments to figrue out the solution was common sense. cause its literally logic combined with facts.
2. The ninja kit wasn't MY opinion It was WRONG, it was me overlooking the cloack and making a wrong argument out of it.
3. If you can't read over spelling mistakes ( well than you will never read internet comments properly)

4. Mentioning bloons tower defense was a mistake, I actually never thought to see any form of actual criticism for anyone except for ping, who is the only one i can remember giving an actual reason for why he is right

5. if im going to censore my self,
well if it says ******, what could that Possibly mean. ( totally not a curse word )
there are reasons for why this is censored,
- its so i can't get banned
- no curse word does justice for how *********** the discussion was

6 having to use the Edit button sucks

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
@Copy of copy of 1-12.exe
Mid diamond upgrading is bad, unless you mid-steal of course, but if another
team starts dominating the mid anyway you are basically giving away free diamonds,

which isn't too good of a strategy, if you rush mid, make sure to actually use the
centre sky-island and not abandon it giving it away to another team

Feb 25, 2018
"3' "Prove" look you can get triggered, but a fact argument based on a Real Fact and Logics, can be used to prove something, but that is only when there is a lack of factors influencing the situation like in science or in, a game etc. But they weren't unprovable ( he said he was wrong about the ninja ) and This is what dis guy wants: People commenting only fact arguments and All using constructive criticism on why some arguments are wrong. And remember, these kits are either OP or not OP, or underpowered, So if you do this right, All Not-Disproven arguments will Point to the same conclusion, or all but 1 or 2, and than you have your answer.

Yay this made sense at least a little bit."

It is the Excact same point as earlier, but now brought in a mature way. and people buy it. Remember it doesn't really matter how good the point is, what really matters is the way you bring it.

Feb 25, 2018
IMPORTANT STUFF,
what you usually see as opinions, couldn't those actually be predictions
on what the outcome of the discussion will be,
and than use fact arguments like i said earlier,

do everything right and all arguments should point to the same solution.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 169486

I think my brain may have just turned to mush after reading that. Thank you.

Reactions: TheBoom989
Feb 25, 2018
I think my brain may have just turned to mush after reading that. Thank you.
Who's comment,?
Y tho?
what do you even mean with this?
No seriously, is it that you didn't expect any puctiation, a proper explaination, or are you one of those douches that says something is stupid while not saying why, Jeez i certainly haven't seen that last one before in my life.

Also, i pointed out how air attack early/mid game is OP and everyone else pointed out how Punch Bow late game was OP, and now hypixel made bedwars where these issues don't exist, and has absolutely crushed this network. cause on hypixel you can get the punch bow with ems, but you can get the normal bow/fireball to defend air attack so maybe copy them as their balancing is better.

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

Who's comment,?
Y tho?
what do you even mean with this?
No seriously, is it that you didn't expect any puctiation, a proper explaination, or are you one of those douches that says something is stupid while not saying why, Jeez i certainly haven't seen that last one before in my life.

Also, i pointed out how air attack early/mid game is OP and everyone else pointed out how Punch Bow late game was OP, and now hypixel made bedwars where these issues don't exist, and has absolutely crushed this network. cause on hypixel you can get the punch bow with ems, but you can get the normal bow/fireball to defend air attack so maybe copy them as their balancing is better.
Idk what you mean by air attack.

Punch bow prices were reduced actually but eggwars badly needs another update. Crazy how hypixel blew it out of the water. And i cant play 1.8 for too long. Epearl proces need to be adjusted. Shields block 100% damage in 1.11 so updating will do good. Shield prices need a reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom