Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and as you can tell by the thread title it is Snowman Survival! Anyways lets go straight to the suggestion(s).

- The Game Itself:
Well Snowman Survival is a pretty amazing, and I think it should really become an arcade game. Instead of snowmen being the chaser or the infected, it should be slime who chase the survivors.

- Power-Ups:
Rapid Fire: This is a power-up for the snowmen, where they only get 5 seconds (or less) to shoot snowballs at a
survivor they are chasing.
Speed: Just like the power-up that a survivor could get.
Jump Boost: Just like the power-up that a survivor could get.

Those are the only two I could think of, right now.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and as you can tell by the thread title it is Snowman Survival! Anyways lets go straight to the suggestion(s).

- The Game Itself:
Well Snowman Survival is a pretty amazing, and I think it should really become an arcade game. Instead of snowmen being the chaser or the infected, it should be slime who chase the survivors.

- Power-Ups:
Rapid Fire: This is a power-up for the snowmen, where they only get 5 seconds (or less) to shoot snowballs at a

Good idea!
It would make the game more fun!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

- The Game Itself:

- Power-Ups:

The wanting of making the snowman Survival an actual game rather than a seasonal game has been suggested a few times, but I like the power up ideas, and I think it should become an actual game, and honestly, I think everyone would too. I like the slime, but maybe something else? If not that's fine, I like the idea.
+1

Reactions: Ghoste
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom