Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and as you can tell by the thread title it is Snowman Survival! Anyways lets go straight to the suggestion(s).

- The Game Itself:
Well Snowman Survival is a pretty amazing, and I think it should really become an arcade game. Instead of snowmen being the chaser or the infected, it should be slime who chase the survivors.

- Power-Ups:
Rapid Fire: This is a power-up for the snowmen, where they only get 5 seconds (or less) to shoot snowballs at a
survivor they are chasing.
Speed: Just like the power-up that a survivor could get.
Jump Boost: Just like the power-up that a survivor could get.

Those are the only two I could think of, right now.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and as you can tell by the thread title it is Snowman Survival! Anyways lets go straight to the suggestion(s).

- The Game Itself:
Well Snowman Survival is a pretty amazing, and I think it should really become an arcade game. Instead of snowmen being the chaser or the infected, it should be slime who chase the survivors.

- Power-Ups:
Rapid Fire: This is a power-up for the snowmen, where they only get 5 seconds (or less) to shoot snowballs at a

Good idea!
It would make the game more fun!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

- The Game Itself:

- Power-Ups:

The wanting of making the snowman Survival an actual game rather than a seasonal game has been suggested a few times, but I like the power up ideas, and I think it should become an actual game, and honestly, I think everyone would too. I like the slime, but maybe something else? If not that's fine, I like the idea.
+1

Reactions: Ghoste
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom