Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Of These Do You Want Added?

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so I will have to admit back when Snowman Survival was a thing, I loved it. I thought it was the most well put together minigame you could possibly add to arcade. Now however I am not so sure about that. See there were a couple of changes made to the game which may have seemed good in theory, however in practice they are incredibly obnoxious. I will go over those in this thread

Pushing Paralysed Players
In freeze tag as a slime, you can punch paralysed players and knock them backwards just like how the paralysed players can jump. However the pushing backwards can help the most righteous of campers. If you have a bunch of players scrunched up in a small area, you will never be able to jump because slimes will just spam punch you into a corner and it isn't only you. Also before you say "Well jollow if they spend the whole time punching you into a corner they will lose" that isn't the case since remember 4 slimes. I also want to point out by doing this it makes it virtually impossible to save the players. While normally the players can be saved from many different angles without being caught. Here though they can only go in from 2 angles so the chances of them not being hit are very very low. I am suggestion just to get rid of the ability for slimes to push survivors. My final argument for why is because YOU ARE HITTING THE DISABLED what is wrong with you?

Thrown Slimeball Size
Suggestion: Make a median size to thrown slimeballs
Okay so I remember back in Snowman survival throwing your snowballs was doable with no problems. However upon adding Slime Survival when you charge up a slime it grows frantically and just makes its accuracy the worst not to mention that gravity effecting it makes it even less accurate and if it hits something it will bounce like madness way away from where you were aiming, this is the most obnoxious mechanic in the game since you pretty much have to use quick throw to have a chance of hitting someone and using that makes it incredibly hard to hit people up in high spots without climbing up there which isn't always easy. So do you understand why I am asking of this
The Map Toys
Suggestion: Add more accessible ways to the harder to get to spots
Toys is a really unbalanced map, firstly it has so many corners that the paralyse pushing is so much easier. This makes freeze tag a gamemode where almost every time the slimes win. However in normal mode since there is only 1 slime to begin with, it gives players much better odds on getting away for the beginning. Upon getting away players will be at peaks in the map and thanks to all the random 1 block ladders, all the power-ups that will in one way or another stun the slimes, and the Slime Size issue. Survivors win almost every time in normal mode. Adding this along with the previous 2 will fix all of Toys' problems.

Reselection In Freeze Tag
Suggestion: Don’t attempt to team balance in freeze tag
Okay so in freeze tag if slimes leave it chooses someone else to take over the job. However it chooses a new player every time 1 of the four slimes leaves. This is incredibly obnoxious because just like Blockwars it switches you mid game and you can’t do anything about it so if you are about to win you may just have this happen to you. You lose. If this is changed and all but one slime left. You will be switched if you are the next one caught by the slime.

Also as a bonus I am suggesting a random power-up should be added, this random power-up will give you, well a random power-up

Tags: @Fluffys_gurl @DragonLord @Luzario @Power Ranger @ItsDavey_ @komododragon 2002 and @Efcluke94 (Just for the toys part)

Last edited:

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Okay so I will have to admit back when Snowman Survival was a thing, I loved it. I thought it was the most well put together minigame you could possibly add to arcade. Now however I am not so sure about that. See there were a couple of changes made to the game which may have seemed good in theory, however in practice they are incredibly obnoxious. I will go over those in this thread

In freeze tag as a slime, you can punch paralysed players and knock them backwards just like how the paralysed players can jump. However the pushing backwards can help the most righteous of campers. If you have a bunch of players scrunched up in a small area, you will never be able to jump because slimes will just spam punch you into a corner and it isn't only you. Also before you say "Well jollow if they spend the whole time punching you into a corner they will lose" that isn't the case since remember 4 slimes. I also want to point out by doing this it makes it virtually impossible to save the players. While normally the players can be saved from many different angles without being caught. Here though they can only go in from 2 angles so the chances of them not being hit are very very low. I am suggestion just to get rid of the ability for slimes to push survivors. My final argument for why is because YOU ARE HITTING THE DISABLED what is wrong with you?

Thrown Slimeball Size
Suggestion: Make a median size to thrown slimeballs
Okay so I remember back in Snowman survival throwing your snowballs was doable with no problems. However upon adding Slime Survival when you charge up a slime it grows frantically and just makes its accuracy the worst not to mention that gravity effecting it makes it even less accurate and if it hits something it will bounce like madness way away from where you were aiming, this is the most obnoxious mechanic in the game since you pretty much have to use quick throw to have a chance of hitting someone and using that makes it incredibly hard to hit people up in high spots without climbing up there which isn't always easy. So do you understand why I am asking of this
The Map Toys
Suggestion: Add more accessible ways to the harder to get to spots
Toys is a really unbalanced map, firstly it has so many corners that the paralyse pushing is so much easier. This makes freeze tag a gamemode where almost every time the slimes win. However in normal mode since there is only 1 slime to begin with, it gives players much better odds on getting away for the beginning. Upon getting away players will be at peaks in the map and thanks to all the random 1 block ladders, all the power-ups that will in one way or another stun the slimes, and the Slime Size issue. Survivors win almost every time in normal mode. Adding this along with the previous 2 will fix all of Toys' problems.

Also as a bonus I am suggesting a random power-up should be added, this random power-up will give you, well a random power-up

Tags: @Fluffys_gurl @DragonLord @Luzario @Power Ranger @ItsDavey_ @komododragon 2002 and @Efcluke94 (Just for the toys part
Hehe, I actually made a meme there. However, I definitely agree. There was only 1 slime and I could just stay down there in the map toys. With 4 slimes this is no deal, because they can split up and 'trap' people. Slime freeze tag and the normal version just can't share the same maps, because they have totally different game mechanics, as you already explained!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yes yes, yes. I agree.
It’s Incredible annoying when they’re pushing you to one spot, but sometimes it is funny. They should add a cooldown for pushing, because we also have a cooldown with hopping around.

I also agree with changing the size of the slimeballs, when you throw it. But don’t forget If you click your right mouse button the size will change by itself. But I still agree

Actually I don’t really have problems with Toys (I almost never play that map) So I don’t really care about that though.

Yes add a power-up that gives you a random power-up, what gives you a random power-up
So +1

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Revival grenades totally counter this strategy. If you keep all the paralysed players together, every single one of them can be unfrozen at once.

Thrown Slimeball Size
PLEASE NO! The snowball size in Snowman Survival was obnoxiousssss, you'd throw it through a tight space, it'll hit a single pixel of a nearby block and suddenly it's bounced to the other side of the map. The shrinking of the projectile was among my favourite changes in Slime Survival.

The Map Toys
Some spots are quite difficult to reach, so they could be made easier. Otherwise though, it's a brilliant map.

Reselection In Freeze Tag
It should reselect the slime(s) if anybody leaves in the first thirty seconds or so, but not if the game's about to end.

Nice :o

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Revival grenades totally counter this strategy. If you keep all the paralysed players together, every single one of them can be unfrozen at once.
Out of the 120+ games I have played
I have found that power-up trice
One of which was because I was paralyzed

My point is it is not like they can consistently help
They may help one in 20 cases of it
I don't think there's any form of rebalancing in freeze tag unless ALL of the main slimes quit.
And by the way: Would your balancing thing apply to all situations, including ones where there are only 3/4 main slimes available due to one leaving?
When a slime leaves in freeze tag yeah
No only due to ones leaving

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I would like to possibly see a cooldown on the slime punching ability. It is too annoying if a slime is targetting you and you are unable to actually make a move as a player whom of which is paralysed. However, we must also take into account that paralysed players must be at a disadvantage as they have been caught. Yet I do believe it would be nice to see some balance changes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom